Reviews for Simply Irresistible
AussieSweet chapter 25 . 2/26/2019
Here comes the circus. While Draco will try to save Colby's life, Ron will continue to be an absolute moron. I need some popcorn! :D
AussieSweet chapter 23 . 2/26/2019
Oh-Oh. Brooms and Hermione... But Draco is really good with Teddy and not because he is buying him things. He is really playing with him and teaching him the right things. I bet Teddy will end up in Slytherin!
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 2/26/2019
Oh, poor Draco! That's hilarious!
AussieSweet chapter 21 . 2/26/2019
They are two stupid idiots! They could have been happy all this time! What if Ron didn't break the engagement?
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 2/26/2019
So, that's Lucius's mistress...
AussieSweet chapter 19 . 2/26/2019
I love this story but you seriously need to comb through it again. It has so many mistakes that sometimes I practically need to decipher the meaning.
AussieSweet chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
I wonder how amortentia smelled for Draco?
AussieSweet chapter 17 . 2/26/2019
I liked Gustave's reference to Lurch from the Addams family :) So sad about Andromeda. I hope Narcissa will dote on Teddy now. He is such a sweet and adorable child. And a Slytherin in the making!
And Blaise's mother is dead? I'm also not surprised now that Hermione didn't try to doll up for Ron. I wouldn't either after such behaviour. Draco is not jumping up at every female available, especially if he is on a date.
Luna's plan was devious and brilliant!
AussieSweet chapter 10 . 2/26/2019
I actually agree with Draco. Everyone would have been against them if she left Ron at that time. Now, though, it's completely different story.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Lose whom? Ron or Draco? She never had either.
Also, green underwear with a pink dress? Really?
AussieSweet chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
I'm sure Draco will arrange something to make Blaise unavailable.
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 2/25/2019
So, they are both in denial...
LexDMY chapter 28 . 2/12/2019
Hi, I just spent the night reading this story(up until the wedding, I don't know if I'll read the children though). I grew up reading dramiones and kind of forgot about it. Since I'm in a bad place right now, I though this might cheer me up and oh I was right! Thank you so much for the laughs and the wholesome feelings that it brought me. It is a great story and I see why so many uninspired people ended up copying it ;) (I'm not saying it's a good thing to do of course, being an aspiring writer myself I just cant stand behind such practices) Thank you so much for this story
AureliaBlack90 chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Love the makeover trope! Yay!
ila123 chapter 17 . 2/10/2019
Thanks for this great story author-san!

Draco is so cool.