Reviews for Simply Irresistible
ila123 chapter 17 . 2/10/2019
Thanks for this great story author-san!

Draco is so cool.
Mrsmalfoy123456789 chapter 27 . 2/9/2019
Love love love love love love
4riadne chapter 10 . 2/3/2019
My face hurts from smiling throughout this story. It is so sweet and light-hearted. Typos were quite distracting, but I couldn't tear myself away (especially when I finally found the name of that song [Kiss Me] I hadn't been able to find in so long.)
Memer chapter 13 . 1/29/2019
Meme meme meme meme
MUCH chapter 28 . 1/22/2019
DIS WEIRD BUT GOOOD.
I LIKE IT MUCH VERY MUCH.
WRITING MUCH PLZ.
LimitedEternity chapter 28 . 1/21/2019
You the real MVP for separating out the children stories. I actually really dislike reading about the kids no matter who is writing, so I appreciate that you drew a like for those of us that prefer the OG generation, but also created material for people who love the kids! This was an enjoyable tale, it was entertaining seeing them go from faking to dating so seamlessly thematic they hardly noticed.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/18/2019
Damn
LimitedEternity chapter 20 . 1/20/2019
Oof. Like that was quite the nasty surprise, he just harpooned Draco ever truly forgiving him even more!
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 1/20/2019
Phew that's saucy. I don't think I'd be drove enough for such an outfit but more power to those who are hahaha. Revenge can be sweet, very very sweet.
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
This is a classic, love the "fuck you" pictures, it was such a deliciously tacky move to do to your exes!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
11/10 saddest anime betrayals loved this would recommend
hit or miss? i guess they never miss huh? you got a boyfriend? i bet he doesn't kiss ya! he gon find another girl and he won't miss ya. he gon skkrt and hit the dab like wiz khalifa!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/11/2019
O my guacamole this was SO GOOD
Before this I never saw the dramione so many people were talking about, but it has come to be my most favourite ship ever! They are totally not ooc, it was planned out so wel! Gosh i’m fangirling so hard right now but I don’t care you deserve my, and many others, appreciation.
risa asyfihla chapter 28 . 1/13/2019
I hope you can "Albus Potter with Crystal Hamilton" so, this story will awesome perfect, because I don't wanna Albus be alone and I am in love with All characters, your pair...

Thanks a lot, for your this story, I read your story from translated indonesian, and I love it so, I searched for the orginal version of the author and I find it

Nice to meet you
Guest chapter 30 . 1/5/2019
I would never steal your story
Nathan chapter 5 . 1/2/2019