Reviews for Simply Irresistible
deleted007 chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
but that's the point, isn't it? she didn't try anything, she let herself go. Many people do that when they get too comfortable in a relationship. While Ron did not handle it well, it is her fault she didn't take care of herself anymore, and it only shows a lack of respect for herself and for her nearest and dearest. Purely objectively, she's free to do what she wants with her image, but she's not free from the consequences
TheLittleThings chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Interesting concept. A little rushed, and the diction is a little inefficient. If you ever come back to this (which I'm guessing you won't since it has been completed for over six years at the very least), check fragments, and remember in regards to characterization that immortal rule of writing: 'Show – don't tell.'
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
This is my fifth time reading this story and get even better and I could I would recommend this to dramione lovers.️
revinzy chapter 21 . 12/26/2018
Although i dont like some of the characterization and the plot and how easy everything is, i still enjoyed reading this story. Very light hearted, and the conflict is not without a solve that a paragraph away. And very funny too, the humor is what i love here. So thank you for writing this.
revinzy chapter 11 . 12/26/2018
quite ridiculous, looks like draco didn't have self-control. i mean, during harry's speech? no lol thats just too much
QueenAnimalLover chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
Absolutely love this story! Read it twice already and I really feel like it makes Draco and Hermione seem perfect for each other, which they are. Keep up the good work!
laurettawen chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
In fact, Draco is Teddy's first cousin once removed. Scorpius is who should be called "second cousin" of Teddy's. A second cousin is a child of one's parent's first cousin. Second cousins share common great-grandparents but have different grandparents and parents.
1 peep 4 ever reading and such chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
I love this story more and more every time I read it! You are amazing , You get this a lot but you are! I have read this story about a dozen times!
KingTJStevens chapter 30 . 12/6/2018
This is such a fun fanfic! It was actually the story that got me interested in Dramione. Thank you for writing this :)
fan44 chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Hi,
Im reading this story for the 4th time now and I suddenly realized i have not left a review. That was really rude of me.
You have amazing characters. Even your Ron, which could have easily been ooc, but you have manged to keep him 90% in character.
I just love the way you have portrayed the chamistry between Draco and hermione. Just amaizing.
Blah chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
This is the best dramione fan fiction I have ever red it is amazing.

Can you do another dramione fan fictions
brume42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2018
Aaaawwww it was so cute ! 3
HermioneAuthor chapter 8 . 11/18/2018
This is (dare I say it?) the best fanfiction I have ever read. Beautiful and well written, this story is the epitome of dramione fanfics.
K chapter 30 . 11/18/2018
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2018
Whooooo gustav to the rescue !
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »