Reviews for Simply Irresistible
hopeinmydreams chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
5th time coming back to read thiseven read this on Wattpad
requiem2651 chapter 28 . 10/5/2018
Loved this story throughout! Thanks for sharing it with us!
requiem2651 chapter 7 . 10/4/2018
Loved the Ron/Sadie "vegetarian" bit!
requiem2651 chapter 6 . 10/4/2018
The Weasleys! Will peace ever reign again?
requiem2651 chapter 4 . 10/4/2018
Sneaky tipping for the win!
requiem2651 chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
Great use of title in the last line - great story premise, and a great hook at the end!
mrkangipad chapter 29 . 9/22/2018
I just finished reading this. I love this story so so much. I finished reading thesis story for only 2days. Draco is too sweet I love him
Catherine chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
This is seriously one of the best dramione fanfics I’ve ever read thank you for being brilliant
Guest chapter 26 . 9/18/2018
LOL Blaise so uhhh can I have my food now XD
Guest chapter 26 . 9/7/2018
LOL blaise "so hows the food'
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
I think I give up here.. The writing is bad.. Definitely written by a teenage girl without a doubt.. How it has 5000 reviews I will never understand.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/19/2018
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this story! It’s my 6th time reading it. Thank you for writing such an amazing story for everyone to enjoy!
L.K.Philips chapter 13 . 8/21/2018
Whew...! So currently this is the most favorite Dramione story in my search (non mature story) so I read it. I tried to like it, I do. But after struggling for 13 chapters, I decided to give up. I feel like watching a written version of those Kardashian family "reality showsI never watched it, but I assume it would be exactly like this...what with the repeated paparazzis/tabloids' cheesy articles and sappy (boring) story, and endless gowns and jewelleries...bleakh!) Nothing genuinely interesting happened so far...

I just don't feel the sincere love or connections between these two. Just a bunch of shallow, brainless people put together! The only character I like here is Luna (I always like her, though). Granted, this is a story for teenagers...I must admit I'm too old for this. *sigh*

I hope you could take my comment as a constructive criticism for your next writings...if not, I hope you could forgive my words and move on.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Amazing please write more like this. I loved draco in it but hate Ron
Scorpia11 chapter 30 . 8/8/2018
This was amazing! Cant wait to read the sequel!
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »