Reviews for Simply Irresistible
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 1/21
What is Ron doing here? I hope Hermione didn't want to go back to Ron.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 1/21
Teddy was such a cute kid. No blood prejudices in this story. Good, I like it that way. Yay, his mother told Hermione about Draco. I hope they both wouldn't break up again.
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 1/21
Can't you just tell her that you like her for real? Tell her that you wanted to date her for real? How hard would it be, Draco? Oh no, I hope Ron wouldn't try anything to get her back.
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 1/21
Awe, it was supposed to be honeymoon time for Hermione and Ron, if Ron didn't cheat on her. Awe she gave it to Harry and Ginny. I hope our Dramione will admit to their romance soon. And Is Narcissa okay with Hermione?
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 1/21
What happened at the end of this chapter?
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 1/21
So these two were already liked each other, but Draco didn't have the courage to profess his feeling.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 1/21
Noo way, is this Sadie trying to win Draco back.?...
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 1/21
Wow, Ron just started to realize what he lose to Malfoy. This is what happened when you pick beauty without a brain. Why couldn't you just tell Hermione to do a makeover like Draco did.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 1/21
Ohh lord. Now the Weasley clan knew about Draco and Hermione. Lol, Blaise already asked Granger to the gala.
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 1/21
Ohh noo! They are in the newspaper already.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 1/21
Ohh I love this Gustav guy. Oh haha, I knew it, Draco was always attracted to Granger. Wow, can't wait for them to fall in love
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 1/21
Ahhh, even Gusty knew that Draco liked Hermione already. Possessive Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 1/21
Lol, how the hell is Ron snogging Draco ex in his home ? That didn't sound right.
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 1/21
Interesting start!
Lyria Wolf chapter 1 . 1/20
This story is amazing! I read it a million times and it seems to get better every time!
5,913 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »