Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 11/17
"He and Lucius" not "Him and Lucius."
IndestructibleLove chapter 28 . 11/17
Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story. I just. Wow. Very well written and such an emotional roller coaster. I couldn't put it down.
Kelsey441 chapter 13 . 11/17
But didn't Hermione cheat on Ron when she was at Hogwarts with Draco? They kissed.
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 11/16
Conversations seem to be a strength of yours. Some sections where you explain things are a bit weaker, more like you're talking casually to a friend than telling a story.
Kelsey441 chapter 4 . 11/16
I'm liking this so far, but it would be good if you removed the word retarded. It's offensive and seems out of place coming from Gustav.
hs76 chapter 4 . 11/15
HAHA just couldn't stop laughing. they so inti each other. holy bloody perfect couple in a carriage. for Merlin's sake
AA chapter 28 . 11/9
Aww The Kiss Me song 3333
cassianofthenightcourt chapter 13 . 11/9
the feels
rubydalegendary chapter 30 . 10/28
I just love this fanfic. the best one
FangirlSupreme chapter 17 . 10/24
Eat slugs, Ron.
VonPelt chapter 30 . 10/21
Usually I hate Malfoy but even I have to admit that this story was great
luxaeterna22 chapter 24 . 10/17
I really enjoyed the idea and premise of this story, but the sentence structure, and incoherence of the writing, particularly in the later chapters really diminished the piece as a whole. I think you have a lot of potential as a writer, but you need to work on grammar quite a bit. My suggestion would be to read through your work before you publish it to make sure that it is sensical.
dragonsbride chapter 17 . 10/14
Well, if that wasn't every girls dream to get back at their ex!
dragonsbride chapter 15 . 10/14
I usually don't like Ron-bashing. But this really serves him right!
dragonsbride chapter 1 . 10/13
Great! Go for it Hermione!
5,662 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »