Reviews for Simply Irresistible
AussieSweet chapter 5 . 1/27
I'm glad I found this story. I cannot stop giggling since I started reading it. I'm enjoying it so much! :-)
Katarina89 chapter 30 . 1/26
Very sweet story
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 18 . 1/17
Omg XD I know why this story is humor!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 17 . 1/17
This is so funny XD I love jealous Draco.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 16 . 1/17
I cannot stop reading this! It's kind of not good because I've skipped breakfast and lunch reading this and my stomach disagrees. I also feel kinda bad because I get so into this that I go straight to the next chapter and don't review. This story deserves a review for every single damn chapter.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 12 . 1/17
You do know that teddy is Lupin and Tonks' son, right? You make it sound like he's Ginny and Harry's son.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 5 . 1/16
What about harry and ginny's kids? You have teddy, and, sorry if I'm mistaken I haven't read the books in a while, isn't victorie Bill and fleur's daughter? I'd. Anyways, you don't have Albus severus, Lily luna, and James sirius. Were r dey doe?
I'm starting to really dislike teddy. He strikes me as an obnoxious brat.
girlpod50000 chapter 1 . 1/10
I have gone back to read this so many times, it is one story I never get tried of. Thank you so much for this amazing piece of art, it really lifts my spirits when I am having a horrid day.
BiBi two chapter 18 . 1/10
I started reading this story on a french translation and I really loved it. Unfortunately she didn't end it. I wanted to know what's happening after the 17th chapter, that's why I'm currently writing a review with my bad english. Sorry about that ! The end of this chapter is really funny, I imagined Hermione's face when the word "escort" was pronounced . I will read next chapter straight away !
IDK TAKE A GUESS chapter 7 . 1/9
I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH GO YOU THIS IS GOOD. IT IS MY FAVOURITE DRAMIONE FANFICTION. YAY GO YOU YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER. YOU ARE GOOD AT KEEPING THEM IN CHARACTER INSTEAD OF JUST STEREOTYPICAL LOVE STORY CHARACTERS WITH THE NNAMES OF BELOVED CHARACTERS.
THANKS FOR WRITING THIS
Andree 07 chapter 10 . 1/6
Sadie Rayne's description makes me think Megan Fox or someone like that, don't know, maybe I'm too much into casting the characters.
Andree 07 chapter 11 . 1/6
Gustav hits me as played by Jared Leto don't know why?
Andree 07 chapter 8 . 1/6
Lose him as in who? Draco or Ron? what the hell woman!
Andree 07 chapter 5 . 1/6
Ginny's got it because she is awesome, now I want to know their reactions
5,508 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »