Reviews for Simply Irresistible
starlite22 chapter 6 . 3/12
We don’t have cell phones in the U.K. we have mobile phones,
And what’s pot roast, do you mean roast chicken?
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/12
Loved the make over and thought gift of the ring, love the Weasley siblings minis Ron are all great, but why’s no one had ago at him for his behaviour. Enjoying the story, apart from this sentence “ Can you join?” I hate when people miss out the me, us bit, what are they joining the circus?
jiniesepiphany chapter 30 . 3/12
Hey ho,
Long story short. I LOVED IT!
And well, I have a little question. Would it be a HUGE problem if I translate your story and post it on my page so other people could read it too? I mean, of course, I will link the original and give you the credits. I don't even know if you will read this, but hope you'll do. And I hope you'll allow it.
ElSpanishDr chapter 13 . 3/1
How does one lay one's forehead in the palms of one's forehead? That's gots to take some talent.
ElSpanishDr chapter 9 . 3/1
Trust me, I know what a mimosa is. It's gotten me through college (the few times I wasn't just barely paying rent and was eating a single cracker a day-but that's another story. Sophomore year was really bad) thus far .
oALICEo chapter 14 . 1/8
"Wait until the Ministry hears of this." I laughed hard at this. :D
Chapter1991 chapter 1 . 1/6
Hi.
I really loved your story! I was immediatelyhooked!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2020
taylor ewin? sounds like taylor swift, did u get inspo from her?
scarlettangel11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
heh so I read through the entire story! I love the whole makeover for Hermione! I didn't anticipate her and SAdie Rayne to get along so well, but hoorah! Also I love how you write Harry to be protective and understanding!
Clyden chapter 29 . 12/17/2020
Okay this is so adorable gosnxjjsjz
Clyden chapter 28 . 12/16/2020
You know what, this was just beautiful and lovely. All but praise. Thank you for sharing this wonderful delight
Anonymous chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
I’ve read this story on wattpad too! Your the best author ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
Omg! This fic is soooo good! It's perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2020
This story was amazing! I'm reading this for the millionth time! Thank you so much for the hours of entertainment
MeowOne chapter 10 . 11/18/2020
'The only guy I want you thinking about is me'. Honestly! Disgusting. I can't see why some people think possessiveness to that degree is romantic. I only hope Draco was drunk.
6,220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »