Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Blumenkasten chapter 4 . 1/1
Nah, this isn't for me. The writing itself is funny, witty and entertaining, but all those gender stereotypes are a little too much for me. I'm sure it probably gets less shallow at some point but I'm switching too fast between being charmed and offended by this story for it to be enjoyable.
Hesrylle chapter 21 . 12/25/2021
Poor Narcissa
Kala chapter 11 . 10/29/2021
Leaked guys want to run their fingers through it while they kissed her till the end of the world” and it fitted like no other dress could fit” are really annoyingly general and absolute estamentos, they sound wrong and extra.
ElSpanishDr chapter 8 . 10/30/2021
The only thing I don't like about this fic is that Teddy calls Harry and Ginny mom and dad. Because it makes me cry over Tonks and Lupin's deaths. I don't feel like Harry or Ginny would want to take the title of parents away from Tonks and Remus because damn it if they don't know what it's like to lose someone that can never be replaced.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/6/2021
Wrong...ridiculously wrong. A challenge for her hand in marriage? Hermione and Draco are in an unbreakable marriage agreement per the Malfoy family ring also they have Mr. Granger's blessing. And the whole challenge concept is insulting to every woman on the planet. Does anyone really think Hermione would appreciate being up for grabs as a prize? Instant loss of character points if ANYONE accepts Ron's idiotic challenge. By the way... except for this particular lapse in sanity, great story. Thanks
Sorceress of Magic chapter 30 . 8/9/2021
This story was so sweet, I’m glad I took a chance on a longer story! Heading for the sequel
astarte-lydianna chapter 6 . 7/10/2021
I’m english and I have no idea what a pot roast is haha
LittleMissWhore chapter 26 . 7/2/2021
Blaise, though.
LittleMissWhore chapter 23 . 7/1/2021
I fucking love this. She says. Again.
LittleMissWhore chapter 22 . 7/1/2021
Oh, gods!
LittleMissWhore chapter 16 . 7/1/2021
I can't even. This is an amazing fic so far!
LittleMissWhore chapter 13 . 7/1/2021
Teddy is precious.
LittleMissWhore chapter 12 . 7/1/2021
*Teddy exists and loved ice cream*I've
Me: There is such thing as a perfect creature.
LittleMissWhore chapter 11 . 7/1/2021
Oh gods! Awwwwwwwww! That's just the sweetest thing. Ron is an absolute tosser.
LittleMissWhore chapter 10 . 7/1/2021
I keep saying it, but holy fucking hell. Damn.
6,254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »