Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Theaelizabeth chapter 25 . 8/6/2018
Bloody Ronald Weasley.
Swiftieforever chapter 2 . 8/6/2018
Omfg I would rather die than shop lingerie with Malloy no offense
theaelizabeth chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Well fuck you Ron, you douchebag.
Whit96 chapter 29 . 7/30/2018
This is so adorable! Loved it!
AussieSweet chapter 16 . 7/30/2018
Just wanted to point out that Seamus is Irish, not Scottish.
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
If I were with someone like Ron, I would also dress frumpy. He should have appreciated Hermione for who she was. And, if he was really good to her, she would go to all this trouble of dolling up.
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Why did he let her go in the first place? He should have asked her at least, she could have chosen him. That was very stupid of him and very cowardly. No wonder she is vary of him now.
mesketevirag chapter 30 . 7/26/2018
This was so goood oh gosh
Amazing story!
Sanja Hladin chapter 30 . 7/10/2018
wow i love every singe page of that... u are an amazing writer
ThatOneGuy chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
So, I am really confused. This was on Wattpad, you said people took it and alternated it. I don't know if this is really you or someone who copied your story and authors note.
1Lioness6 chapter 11 . 7/6/2018
such a goo story! i love it!
TooManyFantasies chapter 28 . 6/6/2018
Oh My God!
I'm totally in love with this story, the way it's written is just perfect!
Also I loved the way you wrote Draco Malfoy in this story, I truly laughed out loud sometimes. I also loved how you wrote pregnant Ginny Potter in this story! I also loved the next generation, and how you've written it is amazing. I loved that you wrote the next generation with a couple of the same parts of before, like James and Lily now James and Lyra. Really this is one of the best stories I've ever read. And I feel honored that you wrote this story, and that I got to read it.
Thank you! xx
TooManyFantasies chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Already love it!
OlllO chapter 30 . 5/11/2018
Love!
xxannexxs chapter 1 . 5/3/2018
The story is written very much like a soap opera with new story lines appearing in nearly every chapter. In the first chapters I didn't quite understand Draco and Hermione's relationship. But thanks to the flashbacks from Hogwarts times you made me figure that out and I really loved reading the story from there on.
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »