Reviews for Simply Irresistible
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 1/21/2018
I was so bloody happy when those two confessed to each other!
What the muck is this? Oh god, you just ruin the perfect moment for both of them. I just wish you could have give them this week to enjoy the love before you broke that news! How are they going to proof that the kids wasn't Draco. Urg
arsenicminds chapter 16 . 1/21/2018
im shook
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 1/21/2018
Wow, how bad was her choice of clothes that there was another man came to give her a prize? I was angry at Ron for saying that, but I kinda not anymore.
Yay, these two was already had feeling for each other in school. Oh Draco, did he think that he wasn't good enough for her back in school?
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 1/21/2018
Yay, just dare for real, will you?
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
this is so sweet
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 1/21/2018
I hope this revenge on Ron will not ruin their relationship for real. They are into this revenge that they didn't even realize their own real feeling. Oh god I hate this revenge already.
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 1/21/2018
What is Ron doing here? I hope Hermione didn't want to go back to Ron.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 1/21/2018
Teddy was such a cute kid. No blood prejudices in this story. Good, I like it that way. Yay, his mother told Hermione about Draco. I hope they both wouldn't break up again.
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 1/21/2018
Can't you just tell her that you like her for real? Tell her that you wanted to date her for real? How hard would it be, Draco? Oh no, I hope Ron wouldn't try anything to get her back.
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 1/21/2018
Awe, it was supposed to be honeymoon time for Hermione and Ron, if Ron didn't cheat on her. Awe she gave it to Harry and Ginny. I hope our Dramione will admit to their romance soon. And Is Narcissa okay with Hermione?
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 1/21/2018
What happened at the end of this chapter?
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 1/21/2018
So these two were already liked each other, but Draco didn't have the courage to profess his feeling.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 1/21/2018
Noo way, is this Sadie trying to win Draco back.?...
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 1/21/2018
Wow, Ron just started to realize what he lose to Malfoy. This is what happened when you pick beauty without a brain. Why couldn't you just tell Hermione to do a makeover like Draco did.
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 1/21/2018
Ohh lord. Now the Weasley clan knew about Draco and Hermione. Lol, Blaise already asked Granger to the gala.
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »