Reviews for Simply Irresistible
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 1/21/2018
Ohh noo! They are in the newspaper already.
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 1/21/2018
Ohh I love this Gustav guy. Oh haha, I knew it, Draco was always attracted to Granger. Wow, can't wait for them to fall in love
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 1/21/2018
Ahhh, even Gusty knew that Draco liked Hermione already. Possessive Draco
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 1/21/2018
Lol, how the hell is Ron snogging Draco ex in his home ? That didn't sound right.
reallyseaweed chapter 1 . 1/21/2018
Interesting start!
Lyria Wolf chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
This story is amazing! I read it a million times and it seems to get better every time!
orpacc chapter 30 . 1/19/2018
i know this story has ended few years ago but i just read it now and it's so awesome, thank you for your hard working through this fanfic cause i really enjoy it. keep writinf.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
SCHEMING FACE! SoC ANYONE?
CookieMagic21 chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
This is gettin' good. *wink,wink*
HermioneXDraco chapter 3 . 1/4/2018
DRACO X HERMIONE NOWWWW! It's really good :)
HermioneXDraco chapter 2 . 1/4/2018
Omg Draco!
HermioneXDraco chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
OMG REALLY NICE! I hope Hermione feels better soon! :D
Santa maria chapter 30 . 12/30/2017
To dear unknown author,
U know, u r sooo greattttttttttttttttttttt.. I don't know how to thank u for this very very special fiction. U r really amazing! How u wrote this by knowing the heart of Dramione fans? I can't believe it. I thank u a crores and millions of times for writing a fan fiction on Dramione like this. This is extra special and very delicate 4 me. Once I started I could not stop. Just like HP series. U r having great ability. We, the Dramione fans will never forget u. Ron is really a coward! I hate him while I read these... I'm really having a crush on Draco on reading these. They r most perfect couples. u understood our likes& dislikes about Draco & Hermione. I wish to name Draco, if I had a son in future...I really luv those couples. Indeed their children are so funny and charming. Draco is really a very good fellow . its the best fan fiction I have ever read. I will surely advice my fellow Dramione fans to read this. U understands the mind of the readers. Once again thank u so much 4 those best couples...
TheLastFedaykin chapter 28 . 1/1/2018
I read this story a long time ago and just recently re-read it. It is fantastic. I really enjoyed the way you developed the relationships, where they moved quickly, but didnt feel rushed. Also your reasoning behind the Hermoine/Draco relationship is the most realistic ive read. Im usually not a fan of that pairing but you made it great. Thank you for writing it.
draco lover chapter 28 . 12/29/2017
Its one of my favourite stories i have read so far!
Thank you for writing and thinking about this amazing plot !
I suggest u to ccontinue writing like this,
Only some people are gifted with such good creative thinking, and if I am not wrong!
U have that!