Reviews for Simply Irresistible
pheonix-river chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
i love it. superb spectacular. butiful. please write more
sarlovesoccer chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Please do and great cpt!
S.M.W chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
hahah OHHH my GOSH! This chapter was great! Iloved the ending, It was suspensful yet humorus.:)
Opalfire chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
That was an interesting mix of cute and drama. I am intrigued to see what happens next.
mischievous female chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Ha, Hermione got her ring like I want to get mine! Lucky girl!
Natalie chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
This story is AMAZING. i fell in love with it instantly. i love the cliff hangers though, they leave me hungry for more lol please please please update soon!
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Please please update soon. I want to know what happens next. Although I think she sees an engagement ring.
sweetu275 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Oh please tell me she and draco got married or atleast engaged. that is too hilarious? and please make itr so that draco malfoy can easily prove that the baby is not his. Hermione has been through tooo much already!

i abosolutlely ADORE THIS CHAPTER
SILLYSUE512 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest1846 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
! I am so lost for words right now. Oh my gosh!
Lilac1286 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Great story so far, how long do you think the story will be. Also can you please repost the gala dresses, I would love to see them. Thanks
KnickKnackBlack chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
WHAT! WHAT! A Ring? Oh geez now i need the next chapter ASAP! haha kidding, but I can't wait for the next one.
HollyWrites chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
o...m...g...

UPDATE SOON!
desirable69 chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
Ahhh!

Best chapter yet! But you gave us a cliffy? No fair! Please update soon!
Glo chapter 19 . 5/9/2010
I love your story it awesome i couldn't stop reading it from the start i had to pee so bad but i needed to continue. Awesome job! Gosh the B***h it's not Draco's baby bet it's some other guys cuz she a s**t please do not abandon this story it's the best i have read! please continue. :D
5,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 284 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 304 .. Last Next »