Reviews for Simply Irresistible
GaeilgeRua chapter 24 . 3/12
Poor little Colby. As for Ron, he's got a lot of learning to do.
GaeilgeRua chapter 23 . 3/12
Draco should've known he wasn't getting away with that. Draco has definitely been put through the ringer with Hermione's family. Poor guy.
GaeilgeRua chapter 22 . 3/12
Well, that was an interesting conversation between Hermione and Sadie. The way Sadie was talking makes me want to pair her with Ken. He seems like he'd be a better fit for her. *snickers* Poor Draco.
GaeilgeRua chapter 21 . 3/12
Well that's something that will take the wind out of even the heartiest man's sails. And the scene between Draco and Hermione in the men's room? Hot!
GaeilgeRua chapter 20 . 3/12
Family reunion, Malfoy style! Always makes things interesting.
GaeilgeRua chapter 19 . 3/12
Ah, I knew Sadie would rear her vindictive head again. Not surprised by her choice in tactics, although, I can't wait to see how she's shot down. As for Hermione's ring? I can't wait for that explanation either.
GaeilgeRua chapter 18 . 3/12
Serves Draco right for complaining about her wanting to change her clothes. I really liked the flashback scene with Blaise.
GaeilgeRua chapter 17 . 3/12
Revenge is a dish best served cold and Hermione's revenge on Ron was freezing. I liked seeing young Dennis again and his request for their position for the photo was just too sweet.
GaeilgeRua chapter 16 . 3/12
Oh Draco, Luna has always been conniving, she's just much more subtle about than even Slytherins are. Love this torture of one Ronald Weasley.
GaeilgeRua chapter 15 . 3/12
*cackles* I love it that Ron is shocked by Draco being in Hermione's flat, granted he's in a towel, but they're still dating, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. I'm curious to see what stunt Sadie will try to pull next.
GaeilgeRua chapter 14 . 3/12
Narcissa and Teddy were just perfect in this chapter. I about died laughing when Teddy kept bugging Draco about what christening mean. And Narcissa's comments at the end to Hermione were so sweet.
GaeilgeRua chapter 13 . 3/11
All Draco has to do is tell her how he feels. No point in denying it. Also, Teddy is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see him with Narcissa.
GaeilgeRua chapter 12 . 3/11
I love it when Hermione and Luna's, and even Ginny's, sneak sides come out. They tend to make things interesting. I especially enjoyed when Ginny said that Draco was starting to grow on her. That was great.
GaeilgeRua chapter 11 . 3/11
I like that Harry took the time to thank the people that helped him in his speech. As for Hermione's new dress? It sounds breath taking.
GaeilgeRua chapter 10 . 3/11
I have a feeling that that's not the last we'll see of Miss Sadie Rayne.
5,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »