Reviews for Simply Irresistible
rossy chapter 28 . 7/31
I have to say, I'm honestly extremely disappointed in this fic. When I saw that it had nearly 6k reviews, I figured it had to be incredible. However, as I read through the chapters I became more and more confused. The characters were completely unrealistic (Hermione is much more intelligent than she is portrayed, and never in a million years would she have agreed to letting Draco help her. It's just offensive that she consented so quickly) and at points I wasn't even sure what was going on because the grammar was so horrible. The run-ons were excessive and at one point (I'm not sure which chapter) the plot was just laughable - first Ron loses his memory, then Colby joins the party out of nowhere, and suddenly Colby is fainting? Is this a soap opera? Lastly, as Stelmariana commented, I simply cannot begin to fathom why everyone keeps repeating that this fic is incredible. It just makes me think that the fics they read before this (although I wouldn't be surprised if this is the first fic for many) must have been utter crap. To anyone who describes them as "well-written" with an "intricate plotline" and "realistic characters," please read Isolation and Hunted by Bex-chan to see what good writing is really about. On another note, I'm guessing people enjoyed this because it quickly got into the Dramione romance (again, very unrealistic). However, isn't it better to read a Dramione story with realistic characters and a creative plot where the romance is slow but believable, rather than a rushed, unrealistic romance that frankly doesn't even make sense at times? I'm sorry that this is so long but I needed to say this because I was honestly baffled that only a few people before me shared my opinion. I don't mean to hurt the author's feelings; I'm simply stating the truth.
Shruthiluvsdeepveer chapter 1 . 7/30
WO I HAVE ALREADY READ THIS STORY ON WATTPAD AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH.. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT ANYTIME
Dantella chapter 22 . 7/30
fitemejefferson chapter 28 . 7/26
I've read this like 5 times already I love itヽ
Awesome chapter! :)
bookluver100 chapter 10 . 7/21
I read this story years and years ago and it was what first got me into dramionie. But Kiss Me just came on the radio and I always think about this story when it comes on.
Ella chapter 28 . 7/17
I like the idea about the rushed wedding answers but i think it would have been romantic if they did it in the normal pace. I would love to read their vows to each other. Sorry i'm just a sucker for weddings and the vows are very important for me.
EllaFelton chapter 9 . 7/16
Forgot to sign the last review
I just realized now that you made the girls look like disney princesses... I think
HermioneAurora
GinnyAriel
LunaBelle
SadieCinderella
Oh my god that is so clever! Love this story this is third time i'm reading it...this week
rainbowrider1290 chapter 28 . 7/13
Just finished. I couldn't stop. Honestly, congratulations because this story was amazing. I love the writing style, the length, the pace, everything was perfect *applause*
rainbowrider1290 chapter 1 . 7/12
The way you ended it was just perfect in every single way. No wonder this story has so many likes, follows and reviews. Here's one more for ya!
Ella chapter 11 . 7/11
I'm only half way through with the story but i already don't want it to end. Every chapter is amazing.
Ella chapter 4 . 7/11
4 chapters in and i'm already hooked. God this is amazing. It is just a light story and draco and hermione are so cute. And i love gustav he's like the perfect friend who does evil scheming bwahahaha
5,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »