Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Arandomprincess chapter 28 . 11/2/2020
the wedding was cute, laughed my heart out with the rest of the chapters hahaha
Arandomprincess chapter 26 . 11/2/2020
OH GOD BLAISE HAHHAHAAHA
Arandomprincess chapter 20 . 11/2/2020
oh no
Arandomprincess chapter 17 . 11/2/2020
the power that this chapter holds
Arandomprincess chapter 11 . 11/1/2020
iM SO HAPPY?
Arandomprincess chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
well there goes my heart
Arandomprincess chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
hAHAHAHAHAHHA
Arandomprincess chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
the family's reaction tho HAHAHAH
kalagang chapter 28 . 10/24/2020
well...this took an interesting turn lmao. i loved the premise and i think this was overall a solidly written fic. i actually didn’t mind the second generation at all - i usually don’t care too much for stuff like that but it was cute and done well.

i think the obvious, bizarre, unnecessary thing was the relationship between willow/tristan. its not even just that the age difference is weird - which is it. the really strange thing about it is how you point out how strange it is, but then jump through all these hoops and mental gymnastics to justify the relationship...and it just begs the question, why? why was the age difference even necessary when these are fanon kids anyway? why was that age difference so important to you and why was it deemed a necessary aspect of that relationship? there’s literally no point to this other than being weird as hell honestly. i found it so incredibly weird willow’s entire character is “haha shes 11 and everyone wants to fuck the shit out of this literal child” ? like i said - just stupidly unnecessary. but...like previous reviews have mentioned, it’s probably safe to say that this was written from an extremely naive perspective.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2020
I absolutely LOVED your story! Keep writing!
bookworm chapter 30 . 10/19/2020
That was the greatest story I ever read! Please continue writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2020
...why didn’t Draco just tell Teddy one of the other, kid-friendly, definitions of christening...?
Brutally Honest chapter 28 . 9/24/2020
It's a good story, but I gotta be honest, the "next generation" part of the last chapter was dumb and unnecessary. Also, a 4th year dating a first year is gross and problematic. The writing is rushed and frankly bad, so it kinda sours the whole story since it was a unwanted add on to the end.
Tyler lune chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
AWESOME!

#dramione4life
Smol-Kitty chapter 13 . 9/14/2020
OMGGGGG! This is the best this I’ve ever read- I’m dying here trying to quit laughing. I’ve also had to physically restrain myself from screaming more times than I care to admit to. The plot, the clever dialogue, the quick comebacks, the amazingly original and hilarious situations you put these awkward potatoes into- I can’t. And Malfoy is such a confused, adorable snack. Omg thank you so much.
6,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »