Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Kataryanna chapter 2 . 1/21
LOL!
Kataryanna chapter 1 . 1/21
That last line legit just had me laughing out loud. Can't wait to see what happens!
Selande chapter 30 . 1/10
So this was my first Draco/Hermione story to read. Usually I just can't get past the canon pairings, but decided to give it a try. And OMIGOD, I loved it! Ron was such a jerk! And sadly, as much as I like the Ron from canon, he CAN be a jerk and you just played it up perfectly. Hermione and Draco... I loved references to their 8th year and how they really became first friends and then more years later. Excellent story!
twihard4everandalways chapter 28 . 1/6
This was a really nice and fluffy Dramione story :)
dramione 1314 chapter 30 . 1/2
Awesome story love it !
Fanfic reader123 chapter 12 . 1/1
This is good but you should really check the amount of sexism in this
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
I like this story and it has some really nice moments in it. The relationship's development was fun to watch and made everything rather enjoyable.
Although, there are a couple moments that were a little offensive on a feminist level but it wasn't that big a deal.
Keep up the good work :D
Junia Lowell chapter 30 . 12/31/2014
so cute :3 love it!
jessicatoes chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
This story was amazing! !
CaitiKat chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
I love that song!
Silent Sonatas chapter 28 . 12/23/2014
Firstly, I'd just like to say that I LOVE your story! The plot is such an original concept; not to mention you have the character's personalities down to a science. Your effortless style tied the novel together seamlessly. One thing I noticed was that you do have a slight problem with run-on sentences, but a period or two will fix it easily. All in all, this story is a perfect combination of humor and angst!
Godeleve chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
How dare she! This is not my habit, but okay I'll tolerate myself for this one; DAMN THAT BITCH!
infinitypotter chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
ooohhhh!
infinitypotter chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
okay so this is, what, my fourth time reading this, and i get something new out of it every time. thanks for this
KisekiDono chapter 30 . 12/21/2014
Just shipped them and your story was the first I made me ship them REAL HARD! I love everything! No complaints. Nope. Nada.
5,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »