Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2017
Alckzmrksmc SQUEEEEE gah I loved this chapter is was so sweet and fluffy and I just love it
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2017
*dreamy sigh* Draco being sweet either the flowers and their snarky notes to each other :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
Ahahhaahahaha what a way for the Weasley clan to find out! Ginny not knowing how to use a cellphone and Draco answering :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Aww Harry and hermiones friendship is so sweet in this~
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Loved the banter in this chapter and Gustav!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
Gah, you write their snarky comebacks the best!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
Lol Malfoy screamingly in indignation over the photos and then immediately switching to indignation over hermiones clothes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Asdlfksnfkdovkdnrksmxksbd this story was literally my gateway drug into dramione and I just wanted to drop by and say thank you :) I'm so excited to read this again!
Hermie17 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Wow. This made my day!
Rishia chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
This hooked me the moment I read the summary. I look forward to finishing this book.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 28 . 5/22/2017
Well, this was written five years ago, but it still feels so good to read...
Guest chapter 28 . 5/20/2017
I loveed it
dracomine4eva2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
love this story, read it so many times, its one of my favourites
kiwixsprite chapter 28 . 5/13/2017
Every single time I seem to come back to this story. I have read this story many times and every time it seems to get better then the last. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story for all Dramione fans to enjoy.
literally.nameless chapter 30 . 5/12/2017
omg. this story is simply irresistible... I couldn't stop reading... believe me when I tell you...u r awesome! keep up the good works!
6,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »