Reviews for Simply Irresistible
isxbelv chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
I loved this chapter. I'm not even kidding, this story is just amazing. I was spazzing out this morning when I saw it my inbox. This is my favorite Dramione/Harry Potter story ever.

Anyway, I love the bludger scene so much, you don't even know. I just felt like that part was so creative on you're part. I really like how there were reporters there as well, which was a way better idea than mine which was having Sadie there. I liked how the press now know how horrible Ron was to Hermione, and I really would like to read an article from one of the reporters.

I also really love how Dennis was there, and how Draco was jealous. That part was great! Lastly, I really love Draco's quote about their relationship to Ronald.

Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait until this story is once again updated.

-yourdorkisabel

p.s.- I'm going to go reread that chapter. It was the best thing ever written.
clumzybeans chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
*dances around happily* oh you just have to update sooner now. I mean seriously this is one of the best stories i have read in a long time please update soon. By the way is Lucious in azkaban, dead or just plain happy for his son?
unicorngirl14 chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
this is really good update soon please
IronInk chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
I Love you. I love this Story. It's Amazing!

Bravo!

Keep writing!
Nicconicco chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
This... is bloody awesome. I'm having such a great time reading this! :) update soon will you! :)

Nicco

x
KnickKnackBlack chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
oh i love it! cant wait for the next chapter.
reckless and brave chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
This was awesome! I love home Draco is really protective of Hermionie.

Please, please, PLEASE update soon?
Opalfire chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
Bahahaha. Now that's revenge!

Very well done.
alphabetpuzzle chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
Awesome Chapter! Makes me love Dramione more :)
LemonCheese chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
:O how mean is Ronald? atleast we have Draco :3
We-Wrote-Our-Names-In-Blood chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
hey that was awesome please hurry and update soon. :)
anangelwithnoname chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
i love draco when he's possesive:-))
NJ chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
I LOVE this story, please keep it going i can't wait to c what happens next! :D x
Treacherous Darkness chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
This is a really cute story... but Hermione's mary-sueness is really starting to bug me.
pearlrose33 chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
Too good. I like the reporter thing. I liked that Dennis was there and he worked for Luna's Dad. TOO GOOD. Can't wait to see what happens next.
5,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 292 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 312 .. Last Next »