Reviews for Simply Irresistible
nibblehead chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
AHAHA i love how this chapter ended!

but please update soon!
KeepMiAlive chapter 15 . 3/27/2010

No way! No freakin way! I love it!

You HAVE to update again soon! PLEASE!
cupid17 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
gosh! i love the end of this chapter!

do update soon. D
raven serpentine chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
oh god..that was a cliffhanger!

i so love your story..really.. sooner if you have the time..

love it
CrayolaBox16 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
hello there! i just want to say: this is PURE AWESOMENESS! i love this pairing and i love this story. i can't help but laugh at the misfortunes of sadie and ron. XD please update! thanks so much! -red from crayolabox16
sarah chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
OMG hahahaha!

oh you MUST update soon! I cant wait to see what will happen next!

and saide is just dumb.

El' Caliente chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
Morgwir chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
ooh a Cliffhanger evil. Ha Ha Malfoy covered in again awesome chapter can't wait for the next one update soon please.

sugarsweet16 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010

that was Ah-mazing and hilarious. i always feel like rereading your story over and over/

update soon. im really anxiouds to find out what rons reaction is going to be.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
hahaha at Ron. loving this story :)
OrangeJuice7 chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
Ahh! Cliffhanger! Uncool:P Loved this chapter! Please update soon, I'm begging you:P
isxbelv chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
oh. my. gosh.

I was spazzing out when I read the last sentence. I really want to read about Ron's reaction and a bit on Sadie later on. I also am kind of looking forward to some Blaise/Luna, but only because they're growing on me.

No lie, I think I'm going to die of a spazz or a heart attack if this chapter isn't updated in less then a month.

Great, Amazing, Superspectacular, Incredible chapter.

Your Dork,

mayajane chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
omg this was VERY funny!
silverspigot chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
ooh, the next chapter should be exciting! I never actually thought that Ron would come back. Doubted it even. Good job on the writing.
oh.sweet.sarcasm chapter 15 . 3/27/2010
LOVE! okay, i NEED to know what happens next! NEED! please update! as in, NOW! :)
5,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 293 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 313 .. Last Next »