Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Secretly-In-Love chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Great hcapters i cant wait to read more im so sorry it took me so long to read these ones!
LavishlyUrs chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
i cried a bit with the conversation between hermione and narcissa. and laughed my butt off when draco was taking teddy to the bathroom and at the end w/ the boys coming back into the room w/ teddy on his shoulder. very good chapter
queenofthelameos chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
lol! I loved this chapter! Aw!
NUDGELOVER chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
LOVEED IT! and pleez pleez update tmrw for this story i waited 2 WHOLE WEEKS for this story again jeezes! update soon preferably tmrw!
tomoyo chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
heart it! keep it up!
h1001babo chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
That is an amazing story!

Please update soon! Thanks!
phobosapollo chapter 13 . 3/19/2010
...oh

my

god.

wow. just...wow. i'm speechless.

favorite D/H story. EVER. i kid you not. ok, so i found out about this story through sirius' slytherin princess' faves list. and i am in love with it. SERVES RON RIGHT. THAT DIRTY NO GOOD BASTARD. and aw, draco loves her! my friend hadley hates me for this, but i love dracoXhermione WAY more the ronXhermione. so yeah. thank you for this so, so much.
ibetterfindyourheart chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
A- mazing! ( pretend the A is font size seventy two )
icyclouds chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
i love love love this story! please continue! I really hope they come to realize that it's more than revenge, and that draco proposes, and she says yes, and that they make beautiful babies.
Ca551e chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
i LOVE this story its really good. at first i thought it would be bad but man was i wrong u have a talent for writing! keep it up this story is really good and Draco would make a really good father
angelface chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Absolutely great. Really enjoying the lighthearted banter between Draco and Hermione.
octavie chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
hi I love the story pleas kep going
cupid17 chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
love it!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
It feels like deja-vu...I think I've read a fic b4 dat has a scene where Draco, Hermione and Teddy went 2 hav tea wif Narcissa...And it ended really well...Weird...
Jasmett chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
oh i love reading this story! its such a great hermione/draco story and i absolutly LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. there arent many good "after the war" type stories so that makes this one exstra special, the only thing is that i really wish the chapters were longer and the updates happened sooner, but i guess you cant just exspect the story to write itself in one sittin huh? well cant wait to find out how Miones reacts to Dracos ma. hehe please update soon!
5,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 316 .. Last Next »