Reviews for Simply Irresistible
red-dragon93551 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
YE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! HA TAKE THAT RON! ! ! ! ! ! Loved the chap and congrats on ur reviews. Wow this fic is getting STEAMY! pls update soon and I hope u win in the awards! ! !
MissRose2481 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
This story is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

I cant wait for the next update.

Love MissRose2481
LoonyLovey chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
i would just like to say that this was the first Dramione i ever read and my favourite.

Good luck with the Dramione awards :)
jalapeno1011 chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Simply Brillant. I can't wait for your next chapter. This story is so spectacular. I love it.
Shadow Girl chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely LOVED Hermione finally getting back at Ron. the scene was brilliant! Perfect! And after... Draco is one hot men, I have to say!
phobosapollo chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
oh BURNED. -picks up beater bat and nods at george- on three.

george: THREE!

-anko and george pelt ron with a seemingly never ending rain of bludgers- CRAP I KEEP MISSING PHIL HOLD HIM DOWN HE KEEPS SQUIRMING!

hermione: ...uh

he tried to attack draco

hermione: carry on then
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
loveloevlove it(:
xoxBiteSizexox chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
LoL!Go Hermione! i loved what she did with the bludgers,way too show Ron...and i loved what she said when aiming the last bludger, it was so unexpected and sweet..and loved the hickey it was hilarious...cant wait for the next chapter
AerLynn chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Thanks for the update. This chapter was great,I loved the press being there and the addition of Dennis. Bring him back please!
dreadfuldelights chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
WOH! Go 'Mione! D

Ron totally deserved all of that.

So in love. ;D

Hopefully they'll realize that in the next chapter~

Update soon x
x Dark Lady x chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
OMG! I'm speechless! This is what I was imagining, but only SO SO much more! *Sigh* I love the bithcy/sexy Hermione...It's kewl...And THIS is where the Dramione starts...right?
Nurseratchet chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
Ah, Sweet revenge! The best revenge though will be when she realises Draco has fallen for her and vive versa and the end taking that trip down the aisle, they are going to right? Caught that would suck if they didn't.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
I loved that you inserted some magic vengeance in here! It was long overdue for Hermione. I loved how she got to show Ron exactly who he had just dumped, both as a powerful witch and a beautiful woman. It's funny how the team loves her, it makes sense. I liked that you added Dennis in there. Ha I bet he loved the attention from Hermione. It's cute that he noticed the "look".

Til later readings
litchibi chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter. It's nice to see Hermione stand up for herself...and the bludgers were hilarious )
Tishica chapter 17 . 4/11/2010
hahahahha i love draco! thanks for the update ) please keep continue writing the story...

p.s. i love hermione's reaction to what ron said to he!
5,638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 296 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 316 .. Last Next »