Reviews for Simply Irresistible
IndigoBirds chapter 17 . 3/24/2017
Haha. I'm reveling in the second-hand smugness. Love it!
dracomine4eva2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
That sucks, it's your writing, nobody should be copying it and passing it off as theirs. That's unfair. I just want to say that I love this fanfiction and I have read it at least three times. That sounded creepy. I'm sorry.
Dracomine4eva2
Wynterlace chapter 30 . 3/16/2017
Cute story
Maya chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
GUSTAV IS AMAZING!
GaeilgeRua chapter 28 . 3/12/2017
I really liked seeing the look into the future of their children and I especially liked seeing Sadie end of with Ken. I thought they'd be good for each other.
GaeilgeRua chapter 27 . 3/12/2017
I thought it was very sweet what Hermione did for Draco getting people together to play with him against Ron. And ice cream sundaes can be quite fun to play with. ;)
Ezzin chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Just a note, Seamus is Irish. But, it's fanfiction so I'm not going to judge you
GaeilgeRua chapter 26 . 3/12/2017
LMAO! I love that Draco's all upset over what happened with Ron and Blaise is sitting there just waiting for the waitress just like any other person.
GaeilgeRua chapter 25 . 3/12/2017
Oh, Rita has finally made an appearance and honestly Ron, what in the world are you thinking? Glad to hear the Colby is on the mend.
GaeilgeRua chapter 24 . 3/12/2017
Poor little Colby. As for Ron, he's got a lot of learning to do.
GaeilgeRua chapter 23 . 3/12/2017
Draco should've known he wasn't getting away with that. Draco has definitely been put through the ringer with Hermione's family. Poor guy.
GaeilgeRua chapter 22 . 3/12/2017
Well, that was an interesting conversation between Hermione and Sadie. The way Sadie was talking makes me want to pair her with Ken. He seems like he'd be a better fit for her. *snickers* Poor Draco.
GaeilgeRua chapter 21 . 3/12/2017
Well that's something that will take the wind out of even the heartiest man's sails. And the scene between Draco and Hermione in the men's room? Hot!
GaeilgeRua chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
Family reunion, Malfoy style! Always makes things interesting.
GaeilgeRua chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
Ah, I knew Sadie would rear her vindictive head again. Not surprised by her choice in tactics, although, I can't wait to see how she's shot down. As for Hermione's ring? I can't wait for that explanation either.
6,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »