Reviews for Simply Irresistible
GaeilgeRua chapter 18 . 3/12/2017
Serves Draco right for complaining about her wanting to change her clothes. I really liked the flashback scene with Blaise.
GaeilgeRua chapter 17 . 3/12/2017
Revenge is a dish best served cold and Hermione's revenge on Ron was freezing. I liked seeing young Dennis again and his request for their position for the photo was just too sweet.
GaeilgeRua chapter 16 . 3/12/2017
Oh Draco, Luna has always been conniving, she's just much more subtle about than even Slytherins are. Love this torture of one Ronald Weasley.
GaeilgeRua chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
*cackles* I love it that Ron is shocked by Draco being in Hermione's flat, granted he's in a towel, but they're still dating, so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. I'm curious to see what stunt Sadie will try to pull next.
GaeilgeRua chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
Narcissa and Teddy were just perfect in this chapter. I about died laughing when Teddy kept bugging Draco about what christening mean. And Narcissa's comments at the end to Hermione were so sweet.
GaeilgeRua chapter 13 . 3/11/2017
All Draco has to do is tell her how he feels. No point in denying it. Also, Teddy is so stinking cute! I can't wait to see him with Narcissa.
GaeilgeRua chapter 12 . 3/11/2017
I love it when Hermione and Luna's, and even Ginny's, sneak sides come out. They tend to make things interesting. I especially enjoyed when Ginny said that Draco was starting to grow on her. That was great.
GaeilgeRua chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
I like that Harry took the time to thank the people that helped him in his speech. As for Hermione's new dress? It sounds breath taking.
GaeilgeRua chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
I have a feeling that that's not the last we'll see of Miss Sadie Rayne.
GaeilgeRua chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
Sadie is definitely up to no good. And I love Luna, she's one of my favourite characters.
GaeilgeRua chapter 8 . 3/11/2017
Oh Sadie, sweetie, you don't stand a chance against Hermione. I also had to laugh over the way Draco go around Blaise being Hermione's date. Nicely played.
GaeilgeRua chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
So, Hermione's not going to break her date to the gala with Blaise? I like it. As for Ron, he's going to make an ass of himself, isn't he?
GaeilgeRua chapter 6 . 3/11/2017
Dun dun DUN! The Weasleys know and now Hermione already has a date to the gala. Although, I don't think that will be much of an issue.
GaeilgeRua chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
Love Ginny's response to meeting Sadie and that Harry couldn't even tell if she was complimenting her or not. And I'll take Charlie of your hands so Hermione's completely free for Draco. ;)
GaeilgeRua chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Gustav is just perfect, especially his comment about turning Sadie's hair green. And I love where they stuck the Galleons.
6,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »