Reviews for Simply Irresistible
GaeilgeRua chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
I love Gustav! I'd follow him anywhere too. ;)
GaeilgeRua chapter 2 . 3/11/2017
I'd skin Malfoy alive for not giving me a chance to change clothes since he was taking me outside. Men. smh
GaeilgeRua chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
I think I started reading this years ago, but lost it. I'm glad I found it again, because I love this!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
This is either the 3rd or 4th time im reading this, and its still amazing! Its one of my go to's when i need some relaxing dramione fluff. Btw, i also just wanted to point out that i LOVE the cover art - a lot of the time people try to just photoshop in their faces awkwardly but this one is so great!
Loves 3
dracomine4eva2 chapter 27 . 3/10/2017
This is one of my favourite fanfics
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I laughed so hard at Ron saying she dressed worst than his mom.
Hermione Granger chapter 17 . 3/4/2017
I really really love this fanfic. I have an addiction for fanfics and i read a lot of them... but this one i read over and over and over again. I love u bookworm1993! This story is so funny and plus it perfectly describes the after effects of tge War. I dunno. Its like ur the Cath of Carry on Simon. I would love to get in touch with u becoz i wanna write fanfics of my own. Lots and lots of LOLs happened in this story... and i just wanna say thank u for writing this.
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
I wonder when they're going to be official
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 11 . 2/25/2017
OOOOOOOO YESSSSSSS
OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
libellus123 chapter 30 . 2/23/2017
I'm just here to say that this story is one of a kind. I love the plot and how unpredictable it is, one moment you have Hermione getting a makeover and then Ron losing 2 years worth of memories. I don't write reviews often because as much as I may like a story it somehow leaves me only satisfied for a few moments. This story however causes me to come back and reread it over and over again. I truly love this, I love how each and every character is portrayed. I don't believe I can put my fondness of this fanfic into words. Let's put it this way, I have probably read over 300 fan fictions and I've only written a review for about 4 or 5 of them. Simply Irresistible is a title that I will never forget, all thanks to you bookworm1993, for writing a marvelous and unforgettable story.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2017
Just wanted to point out that Seamus Finnegan is Irisherwood. Other than that, brilliant story. I love how you show the story from different perspectives
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 10 . 2/19/2017
Omg I hate Sadie
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Loved the story of Hermione/Draco
boing747 chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
Punctuation is actually a thing
Courtney chapter 28 . 2/2/2017
I love this story so much! It is so wonderful and makes me so happy!
6,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 .. Last Next »