Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Jade2099 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Oh Sadie...something tells me, bitch, that you will be going down hard...HARD.. *giggle* Fabulous update! I love the progression between Draco and Hermione. It's so...perfect. :) Happy New Year to you! Can't wait for the next update! :)
eatanygoodbookslately chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
great updated! cant wait for more from the ball. all i can say to sadie (on Hermiones behalf) is BRING IT lol
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
awwh, nice update!

i checked out the dresses on ur page, hermione had to look gorgeous in that one.

happy new year

lumos maximum
iMissHP chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
wow, Hermione dress is just beautiful! I liked this chapter. Happy new year!
bene elim chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
very good so far- update soon.
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Ron and Sadie both make a good couple, they're vain, shallow and cheats who do not care about anyone else but themselves. I hope that they'll get into a hell lot of misfortune.

Either way, Draco and Hermione will definitely look gorgeous together, not to mention that they're two sides of a coin. They're both smart, have sharp brains, gorgeous, and not to mention powerful individuals. People like Ron and Sadie would never give them a challenge that'll excite and invigorate them. Update!
ihatetosayitoldyouso chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
awesome chapter! update soon
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
I really don't like Sadie...Or Ron either
Philistia chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
It was cool how you define their dresses and stuffs.

Thanks so much for updating!Happy New year2U!
lavivalove chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Oh my gosh...your story's getting better :) I love it :D

once again, i'll be waiting for the next ;]]

LOL :D
nonary chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Oh, it's getting intense! D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shubhs chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
LOVE the chappy and the cliches made me go 'AW'!Anyway an ESPECIALLY Freaking Kewl New Year to you!XP XD XD XD _

CHEERS!

red-dragon93551 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
*drools over dresses* wow you clearly described those dresses. AWESOME pls update soon I s want to see the Sadie and Hermione war that is about to start
Granger Danger XD chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
I'm so happy that you have updated! XD

I was looking forward to a confrontation though between the potters and Draco and Hermione with Harry asking Hermione what she was doing etc. Oh well
6,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 385 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 405 .. Last Next »