Reviews for Simply Irresistible
fFfF826 chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Love the story so far. I'm not usually a fan of Dramoine but this has so much comic and romantic potential. And the whole idea of Malfoy doing a 'makeover' makes me crack up.
darling draco chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I really like this.

Draco's amazing. (:

He and Hermione make a perfect couple, haha.
M chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Love how Hermione and Malfoy have teamed up (with the help of Gustav) to make Ron regret ever jilting her. Breaking things off two weeks before the nuptials is just wrong. Anyway, as a proponent of retail therapy I do hope that Hermione learns to accept that women do deserve to look pretty and lets Draco work his magic on her. Also, really liked the way you wrote Gustav's scene a few chapters ago.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
I love it. I love ur writings update them all very soon:D I have to go to bed now,
iMissHP chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I like it so far! Update soon.
SaritaMalfoy22 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
Omg i love this story! Ron is going to be kicking himself, i can tell :P And Sadie is so annoying even though we havent really got to know her yet. Who would ever cheat on Draco Malfoy? :O Sorry for the ramblings, great chapter, fantastic story, can't wait for more!

-Sarita x
cupid17 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
yup like it. D
snow.white.ice chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
coolness! My name is Cheryl! :D

I love Gustav by the way, he is perfect! I'm glad he's so happily married. :D

Your background story was very well thought out, which is good b/c sometimes a bad one can really ruin the ambiance of a story.
snow.white.ice chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Funny that a person with an english accent is fawning over another accent while all we americans dream of is having an english cutie read Harry Potter to us. ;D
snow.white.ice chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I love the idea of Draco and Hermione in a lingere store. So much funny going through my head. :D
lavivalove chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
that's amazing! i mean i loved how you wrote the story. I'm craving for more. LOL ;))

i'll be waiting :D
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Update asap!

Au Revoir!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
Wow...I'm suprised Draco would be so careless! Then again he had Hermione on his mind...lol

Update!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
He did? She did? I dont rmb reading dat in any chap...
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I just loved this chapter! I wonder how many galleons it took 4 them 2 fill d vase! Absolutely adore Gustav and his crew! If only their salon actually existed I'd love 2 go there!
6,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 386 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 406 .. Last Next »