Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
He did? She did? I dont rmb reading dat in any chap...
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I just loved this chapter! I wonder how many galleons it took 4 them 2 fill d vase! Absolutely adore Gustav and his crew! If only their salon actually existed I'd love 2 go there!
jacalacalyn chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
MORE! I love this story :D:P keep going keep going!
LifesADarkArt chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
your story is great.

the story line is refreshing and i cant wait for the next chaper. i was reading and i got to the end and felt horrible when i went to click for the next chapter and there want one.

hurry up and get to it!
Wooden Tulips chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Ron the ass is going to realize it soon! Yay for Hermione getting into it a little more and doing things on her own.
Wooden Tulips chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Dude, if my brothers and pseudo brothers found out I was dating a guy they'd grown up hating, that guy would have good reasons to be scared. I barely managed to save my husband from their claws and they've only known him a few years.

I love that Ron is in a stupor over the whole thing. ass.
Wooden Tulips chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Love that Ginny knows and the guys are all too dense.
Wooden Tulips chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
heh...a fun day at the salon. Again, I had a similar experience with a drastic hair cut and a boy I later dated and am now married to. I cried a little because of the shock of cutting off 12 inches of hair, but he quickly assured me it looked fantastic. Sometimes, boys are good like that.
Wooden Tulips chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
fun with lingerie shopping...lol My ex took me clothes shopping once and I came out in a low cut shirt and I thought his eyes were going to fall out of his head at the amount of til-then-unseen-skin he was seeing. I put that expression on Draco's face. It worked quite nicely. ;-I
Wooden Tulips chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Dude..his bed? How assholey. Yes, its a word. Now.
bre chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
great! PLZ DONY LET computer hassles get you down. keep itup i adorethis story. (sry kid in l;ap)
Wooden Tulips chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Ron is such a prat. He doesn't deserve Hermione. I'm sorry, but no. Not good enough. I'm liking where this is heading.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
This is really good and I like it a lot
KeepMiAlive chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
keep writing please! U have 2!
lumos maximum chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Found this story today and let me just say, I enjoyed it extremly much and I look forward to your updates. Hopefully they are quick and of same quality as the story has been to this point.

Very enjoyable and clever writing.

- Lumos Maximum