Reviews for Simply Irresistible
AvantikaPotter chapter 28 . 7/9
I just love this fanfic! this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. love your work.
Bookworm742 chapter 30 . 7/8
I usually hate dramione fics but this is amazing
always31 chapter 1 . 7/7
I've loved this story so much that I recommend it to each and every reader who asks me for a suggestion. Your style is awesome. I so wish this story was turned into a movie because it has all the essential elements
Siya22 chapter 4 . 7/6
l
AJPickles chapter 26 . 7/2
Blaise is a dream and Ron needs to chove off
This fanfiction is ~ nice, but the punctuation/grammar errors are distracting and the dialogue is kind of lifeless. Also, it seems really out of character, Hermione's much more keen and intelligent, I'd doubt she'd let Draco get away with so much... idk I don't dislike it and I'm only on Chapter 4, good job :)
Wowwww
prishcilla chapter 5 . 6/22
Hmm, I agree with Stelmariana~ I think the biggest problem I had with your writing is the lack of originality. The dialogue did not capture my interest, and the grammar errors were extremely distracting.
WitchBith chapter 1 . 6/22
I love it so much
LadyFangirl393 chapter 28 . 6/19
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions. I love how it is written, the plot, everything because to me it is very realistic. After reading so many Dramione fanfictions over the years I still find myself seeking out this one whenever there was one I wasn't fond of or if I was bored. Thank you for this fanfiction and keep writing!
Fangirl0709 chapter 1 . 6/9
This is by far my favorite Dramione Fanfiction. Way to go! Wonderfully written, no one seems OOC, and the plot is brilliant. All around great story!
Yes! Six Pence but Hermione's richer!
ThisNameIsn'tTaken chapter 27 . 5/31
This whole story is so adorable! ahhh I love it!
You write really well...
Anyone who likes dramione here, could you maybe check out my story...?
Its a work in progress, I just need opinions.
WellTravelledHalf chapter 6 . 5/22
Why is Hermione acting so... dumb? And where's the relationship build up between her and Draco? It just seems like they're instantaneously enamoured with each other..
Dulce Muerte chapter 28 . 5/19
I loved this story, so good.
5,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »