Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Guest chapter 29 . 9/7/2020
I remember thinking it was fig as a kid since a lot of art depicted Adam and Eve trying to cover up with fig leaves but pomagranates are sooooo much better. Plus I can imagine being tempted by a pomegranate, apple eghhhh figs I hate the sticky milk substance from the stem.
lush writes chapter 28 . 9/7/2020
I did like this fanfiction at first until you seemed to have lost motivation. The first few chapters were great! The quality was AMAZING. But it gradually lowered down when you wrote the last few chapters. Overall it was a good fanfiction!
sacri-interesting-legious chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
This chapter made me Lau by so hard. Hahaha
Coolbean16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
AMAZING AHHHH IM IN LOVE!
CoolBean15 chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER 1000/10
Anikwa chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
I've been reading this story since 2014
OoW chapter 28 . 8/9/2020
This started relatively well, but as it went on the spellings and grammar that a simple spellchecker could fix became dire, as if you got bored, and it just wasn't that good anymore and lost its way. Also the Willow Malfoy looking older thing and dating a 14/15 year old at 11 with a parents blessing? Nope. That was ridiculous, creepy and rather unnecessary, and I'm assuming written from a very naive and immature perspective.
thedepressedwriter chapter 28 . 8/6/2020
I really enjoyed the beginning, the fun personality of the characters such as Blaise, Luna or Ginny and the whole thing going on with Draco and Hermione of course. I do have to say that it was a bit rushed and unrealistic even though they had previous history to back it up. And I was sadly slightly disappointed with the ending which really was rushed for me. It is definitely a nice fun fluffy read, I am more of an angst person which is probably why it isn't one of my favourites. It is still good though and as I said quite funny.
thedepressedwriter chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Omg yes! The drama the funny memories and bickering Blaise Harry Ginny the Weasley brothers other than Ron it’s all freaking fantastic
thedepressedwriter chapter 8 . 8/4/2020
hell yeah another of my favourite ships Blaise and his new date also this is hilarious
thedepressedwriter chapter 6 . 8/4/2020
Well well, I just started reading and im loving it. Seriously though, Ginny and Fleur backing up Hermione and standing together in real girl power? yessssssssss and im loving seeing a bit of the Weasley's. Those are the things that make good fanfics, all the cute funny little moments with characters that maybe aren't as important but that are still amazing
JustABeggar chapter 28 . 7/16/2020
I have stayed up all night reading this. I think it was largely well done, and just what I was looking for - something fluffy, but with good plot. I really liked the twists you threw in, like Ron losing his memory!

One critique that is fixable but would require time, which I understand is hard to commit to a finished work. Nonetheless, I hope you take it someday. There are grammar and spelling errors littered all over your creative and descriptive writing, and it's a shame because it's distracting.

Second critique that has to do more with the themes: there is a very strong message of "sex/beauty is power" used both positively and negatively in this story. I do understand that confidence goes a long way, and you were trying to portray Hermione as blossoming into a mature confidence. But I found the theme troubling at times because I know not many will recognize it for what it is. I'm not sure if there's a way to "fix" this, I guess I just wanted to voice that it can be problematic when this narrative is reinforced.

But again, I enjoyed this story enough to sacrifice sleep! I love a good redemptive arc, and there was some genuine character development that was heartwarming. You poured a lot into this story, and it is easy to see. Thank you for writing!
Take Off This Dress chapter 28 . 7/17/2020
this has all my favorite tropes and the scenes are just *chef's kiss* perfect
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2020
Whoever wrote this, you've served this world very well
McGrawRa chapter 23 . 7/8/2020
therrs something missing from this story.
6,220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »