Reviews for Simply Irresistible
dracomine4eva2 chapter 27 . 3/10
This is one of my favourite fanfics
scabiorgirl chapter 1 . 3/6
I laughed so hard at Ron saying she dressed worst than his mom.
Hermione Granger chapter 17 . 3/4
I really really love this fanfic. I have an addiction for fanfics and i read a lot of them... but this one i read over and over and over again. I love u bookworm1993! This story is so funny and plus it perfectly describes the after effects of tge War. I dunno. Its like ur the Cath of Carry on Simon. I would love to get in touch with u becoz i wanna write fanfics of my own. Lots and lots of LOLs happened in this story... and i just wanna say thank u for writing this.
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 12 . 3/3
I wonder when they're going to be official
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 11 . 2/25
OOOOOOOO YESSSSSSS
OMG SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD
libellus123 chapter 30 . 2/23
I'm just here to say that this story is one of a kind. I love the plot and how unpredictable it is, one moment you have Hermione getting a makeover and then Ron losing 2 years worth of memories. I don't write reviews often because as much as I may like a story it somehow leaves me only satisfied for a few moments. This story however causes me to come back and reread it over and over again. I truly love this, I love how each and every character is portrayed. I don't believe I can put my fondness of this fanfic into words. Let's put it this way, I have probably read over 300 fan fictions and I've only written a review for about 4 or 5 of them. Simply Irresistible is a title that I will never forget, all thanks to you bookworm1993, for writing a marvelous and unforgettable story.
Just wanted to point out that Seamus Finnegan is Irisherwood. Other than that, brilliant story. I love how you show the story from different perspectives
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 10 . 2/19
Omg I hate Sadie
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 2/7
Loved the story of Hermione/Draco
boing747 chapter 2 . 2/3
Punctuation is actually a thing
Courtney chapter 28 . 2/2
I love this story so much! It is so wonderful and makes me so happy!
Chard0 chapter 1 . 2/2
This story is still one of my fav! Love coming back to it and rereading it
ReynardinePotter chapter 17 . 2/2