Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Mindori Takahashi chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
omg. you need to update. like...now. (:
moonstar99 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
OMG! BEST STORY EVER!

I have loved all your other stories but this one just takes the cake!

PLEASE! update soon!
rachhulk chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
hahah a very cute story :) i always love a good revenge story. especially when it's draco masquerading as the avenger... when he secretly just wants hermione.

there's a lot of really cute quirks in this. you know just like the little things that make me smile or laugh. can't wait for the net update!
BanAnaRaIn chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Great storyline. I've always enjoyed storylines with Malfoy and Hermione and this is one of the better I suppose. I like it how Ron was the one cheating on Hermione this time and how everybody disapproves of his choice. Very interesting and I hope you update soon.
Iluvdolphins chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I loved this chapter! Cant wait for more so please update again soon! I hope Ginny recognizes Hermione :D

-Iluvdolphins-
Incendiar Riddle chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
lol! Ginny reaction was funny! She figured out that it was Hermione! Well, can't wait for the next chapter! Have you seen Old Dogs yet?
alphabetpuzzle chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I LOVE this! You're a great writer and this plot is amazing! Can't wait to read more, update soon x
PyroAngel8605 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
AAUUGGHH! You left me hanging...Im guessing Ginny knows right off the bat who it is. lol
sanaazzy chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Oh this is so fun! I hope you update soon;)
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Haha Ginny recongizes her! I figured she would! Great chapter!
PrincessD chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Its good but please update more until the end...

With love,

Princess D
Shubhs chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
REALLY like the story!Do continue!XP XD XD XD _ **
Rina chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
the best iv read in a while

please update soon

cant wait omg

so wonderful

plz update soon

oh ps i was born in 1993
Nurseratchet chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
I don't suppose it is a coincidence that his owl's name Hermia is so close to Hermione. Can't wait for Ron'r reaction to her new look.
Catuhh chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Oh my God! I like your fic very much!

Please update soon,