Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Ezarine Bloom chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I just adore cliff-hangers. Adore them. No, really, I hope you update like tomorrow, haha. This is too good to be true.
OMG chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
this story is SO good!

PLZZ update!

i would LUV 4 it 2 be

Ginny who recognizes

her!

:D
jalapeno1011 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
ginny would know! i didn't think i would like it. I'm glad i gave it a chance. this is great.
splatteredpaint chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I'm so glad you updated, I'm so very obsessed (:

The ring is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait for the next chapter when the cliffy is resolved.

Cheers,

splatterdpaint.
MistBunnies chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
HAHAHAH. NO! NO MORE CHAPTERS! D:

Of course Ginny would be the one to recognize Hermione. (: (: (:
hermionepercy12 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Ginny did she figure out who is it and can't wait for their reaction

to find out it is hermione
Bre chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
O I'd love for Ginny to recognize her! I'm sure you've got it set up for the most dramatic drop! Thats why youre the author and I'm begging for updates! Yep its that exclamatory!
ashash52009 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
This story is amazing. I am hooked, and I hate cliffys but hey this one is worth it.
pepperluck chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Oh, you are very mean. I can't wait to see exactly what Ginny says. Overall, I think you are doing a great job. I really like where I can see this story going. I would like to request longer chapters. These just seem to go by in a blink and I can't get enough. Keep up the good work. I look forward to a quick update. ;-)
allyandmax chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
agh! do they know?
shell chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
That was a really fast update :) Great chapter, I was laughing throughout the whole thing, espically when the kids said '“That’s Aunty Mione’s seat!”'. Please update soon! I can't wait to see everybody reaction when they find out '“Malfoy’s latest squeeze.”'
lezonne chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
I'm loving this story right now!
Edwardslover09 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Thank you for updating! I look forward to more!

oh and haha saide and ron.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 5 . 12/4/2009

You can't do this to me!

Update asap!

PLEASE?

Au Revoir!
HCO chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
ah such a tease! lol i wanted to kno wut happens. when is hermione guna show her new makeup over to everyone
6,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 396 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 .. Last Next »