Reviews for Simply Irresistible
MeredithGlass chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
haha that is amazing! lol. Ron is an ass!
takara410 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
love
BluePixieOfTheGalaxy chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Hahaha that's amazing! Can't wait to see what her hair is going to look like!
Katieeee chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
God I laughed so much at Draco's disappointment when Hermione was dressed. And again at Hermione saying she would follow Gusty anywhere! This is such a good story and I love the plot. The only bad thing is my laughter and gasps of surprise really doesn't sound like I'm doing the homework I should be doing!
FA-AL chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I really really liked the dialogues between them both, but I do think Hermione needs to hex him sometimes, I deserves it!

(Ok I does it for her own good, but still!)
ilovemusic123 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
this chapter is awesome! :D
SwedishNerd chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
sweet, cannot wait until she gets back at Ron, hehe :P
Megara Spoiler chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I completely love your story

Hope you update quickly
Yanx's Pen chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
yup really loving it so far!
signy33 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I don't know if the sizes are different in your country, but 32C doesn't exist in mine. I would rather have said something like 90C or something similar... Anyway i like the story so far i'm waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Yanx's Pen chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
lovely, of course. to be expected
Yanx's Pen chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I actually really like this story so far - and it's just the first chapter! usually i review when it's the last added chapter, but i felt that i had to do it now!

First, wow! I really love your writing style. It's very mature. Your dialogue has been constructed brilliantly. your sentences flow easily into each other.

There are a few typos, but I'm sure that that can be easily remedied, and that not many noticed:D

A job well done:D
scharlisangel12 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
ooh fun, another glorious chappie! I think it would be insightful if we could see a bit of draco's thoughts.
misslizzie1204 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
ah i love it! :D

keep those updates coming!
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHA! Why do most girls find accents gorgeous? (not including me)...LOL
6,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 402 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 .. Last Next »