Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Bre chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Nice, nice nice! I'm bookmarking this one. Love the story of course I cant wait for Ron to be ashamed and full of regret, remorse and if possible have some incredibly embarrassing accident! Keep it up!
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Granger must’ve advanced from canaries to something more dangerous by now like hippogriffs.

So funny!

a correction:

an assistant is a helper. you spelled it assistance.

Assistance is help. My assistant gave me a lot of assistance on the project. Get it? :-)
Kohana Moon chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I am going to say I like where this is going! I wish the chapters were longer but the shortness leaves me anticipating more with its wittyness! Please update soon:)
takara410 chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
like no Love Yes!
Chabela chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
I like its soo funny :D And cute so Good Job :P
Incendiar Riddle chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Oh, that ending... lol, Draco is definetely falling for her beauty. I can't wait for the next one!
mintyblues chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
noice. I'm liking this, particularly the playful banter. though it's curious why Draco has a store card to a women's clothes store... p.s. spelling checks would be nicer.
KayBeth13 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
This is an awesome story! Please update soon, I will be eagerly waiting!
unicorngirl14 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
aw come on update soon i want to know what happens in the store.
Angel chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
What an interesting start. Can't wait to see your take on this plot.
KiKIIIII chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Okay this just ROCKS i am being sincere now a few pointers.

Don't let them just be like "wow you like beatiful Hermione" Boom Bam Bim they are in love NO thats waay to fast.

Do not do to much of the whole Ron i miss you Hermione thing cause it would be way weird.

But DO make them shoew up at the same place like Hermione with Draco,Ron with saide at like a premire or something im sure you could make that intersting.
eatanygoodbookslately chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
OO can't wait to read about her transformation :D Great job!
estelle chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
ohh, hot! please update soon!
Jen Drake chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I really like this so far. Great job I can't wait to see what happens next!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 2 . 11/18/2009