Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Momo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love the plot. I can't wait to read more so please update as quickly as you can! :D
Ainsaboo chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
hehe
Gin chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
good start hope you continue
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
i want to kill ron but i'll settle for him wanting to do it himself when he sees hermione.

update soon
Elladora Ketteridge chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh my this is a great premise. It flows very well, you expanded and developed Hermione's point of view very well. The only thing i would like to know or see is if you would develop and expand Draco's point of view a little bit more. The rhythm you set for your story is very good, not to slow or to fast, and you don't over develop the story with unnecessary details that we as Harry Potter fans already know. Hope my review helps and that you update soon.
mercedescello chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
great! I love these plot lines, they are so funny and great. Can't wait to hear more!
AmPhire chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love the story (: !

You will continue this right?
unknwn18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loveit i love it i love it! cant wait for an update. this just about made my week!
Nurseratchet chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Nice! I don't usually go for Draco/Hermione pairings but this sounds like its going to be awesome! I can't wait for Ron to have to see her looking like a million galleons and be with someone else. Serve him right!
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416