Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2020
No sorry good story but I think you don’t realise that you’ve just had an 11 year old date a 15 year with a 14 year old pining after her that is just WRONG my sister is 11 and I’m 15 and if she was dating a boy my age I would kick him in the balls faster than a snitch flying across the quidditch pitch
WhoCares chapter 9 . 6/23/2020
Okay, I knew what a mimosa was.
Nad19 chapter 24 . 6/19/2020
I always find this fact that Draco blames Ken instead of Hermione, after she said she find him handsome, nice.
Nad19 chapter 15 . 6/19/2020
oho I get the idea where this will go *evil smirk
Nad19 chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
the characters and world building were almost had no taste of JK Rowling's magical world, but the story is quite lovely and I always think draco is cute for sometime.
Nad19 chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
uh.. is this still the wizarding world we know?
Dodo124 chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
I am reading this for the third time, it is sooo good! My absolute favourite fan fiction of all time, the plot rivals JKs, I love all the fashion the hilarious characters! Thank you, you’ve made my day- again!
Dinosoarr chapter 28 . 6/9/2020
DEFINITELY A SWEET AND WONDERFUL STORY! I especially loved that scene in the Room of Requirement. I eventually couldn't get off the song 'Kiss Me' after it happened! GOSH! I am fangirling right now!
beardie04 chapter 15 . 6/7/2020
Great chapter

Sang every word to ‘jump’ lol
ILikeDramioneandTS chapter 30 . 6/5/2020
animefangurlcraz chapter 28 . 6/1/2020
loved this fanfic! so cute of you to add an ending with their children as well! wonderfully written!
animefangurlcraz chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
YOU LOOK LIKE A BAG LADY HAHAHAHA
notsoawesomesauce chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
Rereading this wonderful story for the 4th time!
shinzbookz chapter 29 . 5/24/2020
This is a really good story! Could you write more? It's sooooooo interesting! :)
ProudToBeAGryffindor chapter 28 . 5/9/2020
Just finished reading this a second time! Just as amazing as the first. I plan to read it many more times! Such an interesting and absolutely magnificent read! Definitely one of my all-time favourites.
6,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »