Reviews for Simply Irresistible
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
I was on ao3 the other day, and saw a story with a similar plotline to this. I checked it out and I am afraid you were plagiarized. Word for word with characters transposed. Here is the link so you can report it.

/works/22838104/chapters/54582976

A concerned citizen
BloodWolf87 chapter 28 . 2/18/2020
I so fell in love with this story I did have my doubts at first but in glad I read it. Beautifully written it was like I was watching it play out...

Woot woot dramione
Yani Anderson chapter 30 . 2/9/2020
I loved it
It was the cutest thing I've read about them! Honestly I had never gotten into this couple, but I was sure I didn't like Hermione and Ron have stayed together.
From my point of view, Draco is a more interesting character and it would have been great if they had more interactions.
I loved the way you developed Draco. He was the ideal man UwU
Yani Anderson chapter 26 . 2/9/2020
I am screaming in excitement!
I don't know what was better, Draco's statement to the press or his confrontation with Ron.
He was quite passionate. This is definitely one of my favorite chapters
Buffymiks chapter 29 . 2/9/2020
that was a beautiful nice story! and finally we found out what amortentia smelled for Draco. I really enjoyed reading parts from the past when they were at school. thank you for sharing!
Yani Anderson chapter 21 . 2/8/2020
I really love it!
Gothicore chapter 17 . 2/5/2020
this is priceless a plus five stars make a sequel
Yani Anderson chapter 15 . 2/7/2020
Ufff!
What an amazing ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2020
Hey, I know this is a bit late but Teddy isn’t short for Theodore, it’s short for Edward. Other than that I love your story!
Anonym chapter 30 . 1/23/2020
But did not Draco and Hermione kiss in hogwarts while she was already dating Ron. So then was not she the first to cheat?
Or did i get the story wrong?
royalpurpleclouds chapter 14 . 1/24/2020
I absolutely love Teddy
RatherFabulous chapter 16 . 1/5/2020
Okay, this NEEDS to be said.
All of you little girlys who're reading this NEED to understand:

HICKEYS tell the world that
1. you're in high school and
2. you have your first boy/girlfriend.

You know who you are. You hang onto his or her hips, you can't keep your hands to yourself, and basically, you're in an infantile mating frenzy.
NO ONE is jealous of you, unless they too are 15, but have no boy/girlfriend.
(And, of course, you THINK that they are, but get past this patch, and you'll find that you're mortified.)
Those who've progressed past this time of life just cringe and saying "Oh, good lord".

Frankly, hickeys are lame and they're tacky.
Meggie0205 chapter 28 . 1/4/2020
Such a cute story! I have grown to love Draco and Hermione fanfics and this was fantastic! Also loved the Blaise and Luna relationship!
Masrowan chapter 14 . 1/3/2020
Great story. F.Y.I. First cousin once removed, actually, not second cousin. Dracp's children will be Teddy's second cousins.
CallMeDella chapter 28 . 1/1/2020
Hello this is my favorite Dramoine fic and it’s beautifully done.
6,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »