Reviews for Spiders in the Kitchen
Loopy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my fucking GOD, I DESPISE those eight legged mofo's. The mere mention of them makes me shiver. In Senior Infants (2nd grade) we were learning about bugs, and my teacher gave us these plastic models of each bug/arachnid, and this one boy picked up the spider model and shoved it in my face. I fell backwards of my chair. I got laughed at.

So yeah, neither you nor Gilbert have to worry about having a chronic fear of those things.

Seriously though, this was so cute! I can just imagine Gilbert huddled up in the counter trembling. Poor baby. XD
Great story! :)
RedWhiteNBlue chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Oh god... Spiders. I hate them. HAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE them.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Aaaaw! :) It's sweet and adorable and hilarious.
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aw the big bad country is afraid of spiders! That's so cute!
Neko-Angel246 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'd be on the counter too if I saw a spider, they scare me owo
But such a cute story, even the toughest Nations can be scared of stuff x'D
SilentFears3 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Omg yes! I live this! It's so funny and well written. It just show that even the toughest of the tough can be terrified of spiders.
Quinn Fiberoptic chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I hate spiders and I share your/Prussia's pain. Yet at the same time I have a friend that jumped into my arms when she saw a spider. He was later named Franklin. But in her defense the spider was 'The size of a cat' in reality my hand.
emmie333 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I hate spiders just as much as Prussia. I did the same thing...with a spider the size of a pea. HATE. THEM. Why are they so scary?
Shadowmask3263 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Wow. It's like you've watched me around spiders.( creepy little...things) grea job though, very funny.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hehe, the thought of the epic AWESOMENESS of Gilbert being afraid of a spider perplexes and humors me. In other words, GREAT STORY!
ATC chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I completely feel for Prussia here. I hate spiders too. But I gotten to the point where I can capture them (with gloves unfortunetly still) and leave them to die off (in the containter). Or smash them, but they have to be in an area where I can sanitize or that the remnants don't fall somewhere I can't clean off.

Systematic desensitization and all that (You can find that in any psychology book discussing behavioural therapies) but I still won't touch them for anything though.
ItalianLifestyle chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh god! -laughs- P-poor Gilbert. -trying to sound convincing through the giggles-
0equilibrium0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Spiders are just... *shudders* Good story! :D
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Poor Glass.

Pffffffft. Gilbert. Ahem... I mean.

Poor Gilbert, :)

Keep writing.
RedZin123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I hate spiders with a passion was a good!