Reviews for Hoyo de Sangre
Light chapter 1 . 4/15
That was great. Not sure Kate could do two words of power and walk away that young but great fight scenes earlier.
RedReadingHood chapter 1 . 4/9
i just finished book number 3 so i know what your talking about can't wait for book 4
raymore chapter 1 . 2/12
Well done, a nice back story to the novels.
Varne Belikov chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hello, I love Kate Daniels books, and this is the first fic I read about this series. I liked the perspective from which you described Kate's involvement in El Hoyo de Sangre, short but concise. I hope to read more writings yours.
Saludos
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wow! This was really well written :) thanks
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I loved your characterizations! Great story. :)
Nyos chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Today's the release of the 6th book, and I'm quenching my thirst by reading the few offers in fanfiction land This is a fantastic take on what might've happened in Hoyo.
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I reaaaaallly loved this! I was curious about her past and this gave me a view of it! thanks!
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Love this story! Really well written X)
If you're going to write stories about character's pasts, you should write one about when Derek first came to the keep :) The books only mention it vaguely, saying Derek followed Curran around and never spoke, so it would be cool to hear a story about it.
LivexLaughxLovexTogether chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You should defiantly do some with Curran!
Loredana Carini chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love your story! The way Kate seems so detached from the rest of them, I think that you really captured the essence of Kate. Yay :)
allyspy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I've already read this twice; once when I stumbled onto it, and the second time when I actively looked for it. This is a wonderful piece of work, and you should definitely write more. :)
hula hips chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great writing! I am so sad there aren't many fanfics for Kate and Curran. I would love for you to write about Curran.
EricBonesVladCurran chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Love it! Your explanation on why Voron committed suicide makes complete sense. Good job and I hpw you write more!
SoWicked chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very well written fic. I think you did an excellent job portraying Kate and what happened at Hoyo de Sangre