Reviews for There is a Future
anjumstar chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
This was such a well-done story. I thought that the Bart/Chuck relationship was done perfectly. They were familiar yet unfamiliar at the same time. There was a slight bit of affection but not too much. I feel that some people would have made Bart softer in the afterlife, and he was a little bit, but the nature of their relationship didn't change, which I feel was really important. And you nailed it.

Chuck and Blair's relationship, of course, was great too. The ENDGAME necklace was such a good idea! I loved it. Because that's what they are-the endgame. No matter what happens until they get there, they know that that's what they are. It was a great touch.

The Nate thing was the one slightly strange part. Yes, it could happen, especially if this takes place in the part during season two where Nate and Blair had a thing. Or even a little after. But I felt he was a little callous. As was Serena. And yes, time had passed, but I just don't think that he would be in love with her with her like that. And I think that he still would have missed Chuck as well. Oh, and you can't be a congressman at 23-just saying. But still, I understand that Nate was the best character to use for that. It would have struck more of a chord with Chuck and some of the things he said were somewhat profound.

Anyway, it was a touching story and had a lot of elements that I feel you explored very well and very honestly. And it was a very interesting look at the afterlife as well. I always like reading different people's takes on that.
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
absolutely heart-wrenching... I swear I still have tears falling from my face!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Your writing is beautiful and v engaging. Loved the story.
desirecullen chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This was so beautiful.
Carolinagirl chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Amazing story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Wow this was a great story..
eckomoon chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I really bawled at this one. I've made a new rule. I only read your stories with tissues handy and when I'm alone haha. I rarely cry too but your stories get me.

I loved it though. I really thought he was going to die so I was surprised by the happy ending. I love that neither one of them could let go.
LaurenKL chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Omg that just made me actually sob. So good but I thought he was going to die :0
Annerl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
omg... you nearly killed my with this story. Im crying my eyes out. but I love this story!
Sharry chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I hoping there is a sequel? (:
gossipgirllover123 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I love this. so much.
sallysally chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
This could be prophetic.
z0ey chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
omg, ur story made me cry (( so touching.. i loved it.. i'm so happy there was a happy ending.. truly amazing..
loveyouforever77 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I don't think i've ever cried so much in my life. Amazing story. Incredible.
Megsys chapter 3 . 6/18/2010