Reviews for Kiseki
Hotaru tomoe chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Muy buena historia me gusto mucho como se llevo el embarazo de michiru y que encima tuviera gemelos y que setzuna tambien fuera madre estuvo bien .corta historia pero muy linda .:)
glomu17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Omg I just recently read your story and I loved it! I enjoyed a lot how you developed the characters, my beloved Haruka and Michiru too, it is so sweet when they're together and with babies! just awesome! Thank you for writing this, really :)
tanithlipsky chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
nice
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Aw! It's great! So sweet with an ending even I didn't expect! I will absolutely read more of your stories when I have the time!
Rukangel chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
lol YAY! im psychic hahahah just love it, and Hotaru having a kid of her own was amazing! . just love it great job on to the next story
sangoscourage chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
It certainly was worth the wait for this; I really enjoyed it! I would like to see a sequel to this story; such as the with the Kazeko and Michiko. I wonder if all the chibi Outers could go to the past for training.

If you are planning a sequel, would you mind if I roughed out some of the ideas I have. What can say, I have a very active imagination. :) Please let me know what you think.
SeraEris chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
beautiful epilogue.

from hotaru's eyes :)
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Great story! I loved it! I can't wait for the Epilogue!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Great! Love it!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Great! I love the plot. It's so sweet!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great story! What'll happen to them?
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great! I love it!
petiyaka chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Michiru has just have her babies and she already want to have sex with her wife? Such a nasty girl.

Great job! I'm not a fan about pregnancy fic but it was really good.
haido-kun1 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
aw it's ended already? wah

love your fic. *snuggles*
mollyrae chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
i can't believe your done with this story! i am sad, but it was very good. u should write other stories including the twins in them. That would be really cool