Reviews for Kiseki
glomu17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Omg I just recently read your story and I loved it! I enjoyed a lot how you developed the characters, my beloved Haruka and Michiru too, it is so sweet when they're together and with babies! just awesome! Thank you for writing this, really :)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
nice
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
Aw! It's great! So sweet with an ending even I didn't expect! I will absolutely read more of your stories when I have the time!
Rukangel chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
lol YAY! im psychic hahahah just love it, and Hotaru having a kid of her own was amazing! . just love it great job on to the next story
sangoscourage chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
It certainly was worth the wait for this; I really enjoyed it! I would like to see a sequel to this story; such as the with the Kazeko and Michiko. I wonder if all the chibi Outers could go to the past for training.

If you are planning a sequel, would you mind if I roughed out some of the ideas I have. What can say, I have a very active imagination. :) Please let me know what you think.
SeraEris chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
beautiful epilogue.

from hotaru's eyes :)
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Great story! I loved it! I can't wait for the Epilogue!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Great! Love it!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Great! I love the plot. It's so sweet!
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great story! What'll happen to them?
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great! I love it!
petiyaka chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Michiru has just have her babies and she already want to have sex with her wife? Such a nasty girl.

Great job! I'm not a fan about pregnancy fic but it was really good.
haido-kun1 chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
aw it's ended already? wah

love your fic. *snuggles*
mollyrae chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
i can't believe your done with this story! i am sad, but it was very good. u should write other stories including the twins in them. That would be really cool
Rukangel chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
aww you know storys like this makes me want to have my own kids *sigh* but that is NOT part of my plans at the moment and i have enough out of the typhoon of a nice that i got yesh epilogue should be there maybe a little older with setsunas child as well how they react to each other and chibi usa and who acts like who ill be so cute ... sorry kinda went over board there good job keep it up!