Reviews for Cloudy, With a Chance of Meatballs
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like the little insight into Darien's thoughts and that he's not as calm as he always appears to be. Although there are a few odd parts in the writing, overall the story is cute and fluffy and a good read.
smfan4ever72 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was too cute! I don't know why your stories don't get more reviews...
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very cute and fluffy. Thank you.
satomika chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
tch...

he's definitely a jerk

LOL
tate4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awesome story :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love it! I've always thought that things are generally good idea if they're in Darien's POV. You don't get to see enough of his emotions. Anyway, I love it. It's perfect and fluffy.
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww that's adorable. You get into Darien's head very well indeed - just the right balance between infatuation and maturity and sarcasm. I like it very much! (:
Ms. Fairweather chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
okay. That was hilarious. I absolutely loved it, and laughed so hard it hurt. Good job.
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was very well written, I mean clear as day. Keep this up! I enjoyed reading about Darien's insanity and mental prognosis.
mae-E chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
this was quite cute!

you do know there is a moive by this title right?
lindsay love chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I have to admit that this is an adorable ficlet. I think there is room to expand and make it a longer story, but if you don't want to its adorable just the way it is. Keep up the good work.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Love the story so far and the title! It's cute!
Jubilee Torch chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw. That was exceptionally cute. Good Job!
JoFlake chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hey,

Just wanted to say that that was insanely good :)

Oh and I'm also a tad confused. Was this a one shot? Or is there going to be more?

Either way it was really good! I loved the way it switched between his thoughts and 3rd person.

Please excuse this horrible excuse of a review, I've been up 40 hours straight. But I really did enjoy the story :)

Joanne