Reviews for The Blood King
Captain Moroni chapter 5 . 11/2
Actually NaruHina is the Cannon pairing according to the Naruto site I went to. Now it could be wrong and I totally respect your opinion but I really just wanted to throw that out there.
P.S. It had all the pairings too. So it wasn't a fanship website.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 5 . 8/3
Didnt Kyubi get rid of the other weaknesses so why does silver still hurt him?
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 6/25
Great plot and chapter
Overpower naruto
Rocker Meow chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
LOL Temaris' reaction to naruto drinking blood XD.
Rocker Meow chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Interesting, this is the first Naruto Fanfiction that I've read where naruto was a vampire. Nice :3
deathsquad117 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
everyone overpowers naruto nut thats what makes it fun put the assholes you hate in there place (i personallt despise sakura)
Codegeass 199995 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Come you should really continue with this story insted of the rewrite you wrote
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Omk, mr emo-UKE-teme and his howlermonkey banshee fan should be bashed hard and often.
dark digidestined chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
u suck!
Nix Whispen chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
In the begining u had him get hurt from silver but didn't the kyubbi make it so that doesn't hurt him and the story is amazing
Nix Whispen chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
So question time
In naruto what happens to the kyubbi if naruto dies?um the kyubbi dies to ding ding!

Ok so is the kyubbi dead now and a vampire or are u not following that rule
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
BAH, I will NEVER understand why people keep NEEDING to put werewolves in vampire stories, it just is SO UNNECESSARY, there are vamps and werewolves... Werewolves went extinct... Let them be dust of the past... Having both makes it too much like *retches* twilight.
iitrnr chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
All this explaining powers and weaknesses to someone like Sakura...who might blab. He doesn't really trust Sakura that much yet, does he?