Reviews for Chemicals Collide
Rusty's full name is Russell
FieryRedSunrise chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Okay so I cried a little inside when I got to the last chapter and realized this hasn't been updated in over a year. Great story hope you finish it someday.
zombiekid chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I think this story is amazing and I feel like you've really kept the charaters personalities the same as in the show. I am loving the whole Taylor/Cappie story line, but when are you gonna UPDATE! Seriouusly its been MONTHS and I just want to know if you've adbandond this story not? :
zombiekid chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Hi :) I'm loving the story so far, there's not many Cappie/OC loves storys and this one has me stuck :) I can't wait for a new chapter :)
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
awww hes so cute! xp update soon please :]
Salvatore'b.'Taylor chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Really god and I loved the trailer.
Valina Bosch chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Please update! I'm in love with this story!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
awww :]
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Drama Drama Drama...
TheDaydreamAway chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
please update i only just started reading this but i absolutly love it i love aylors character and i love her and cappie together please update soon XD
CarolineSC chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Glad everyone was there for Taylor when she needed it...that is a good group of friends to have.

Hopefully you will finish this story up one day!

Nice job!
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Poor Taylor, sucks her brother would put her in that situation...

Drama!
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
So Mr. Fields wasn't as bad as I thought he would be...side note, this story is really making me want some Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip cookies lol...just had to share!

Great chapter, I don't mind Taylor...but she's no Casey! lol
CarolineSC chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
So they are an "Omega Chi" family...that explains why Cappie and Lucas aren't good friends. Maybe not enemies lol, but not close.

Cute chapters with the family interaction...I have a feeling that "daddy dearest" will throw this family dynamic out of wack...especially if he catches on that his younger son wants to rush KT!
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I am seeing that Lucas and Cappie don't get along...wonder what that's about?

Not much Casey in these chapters so far...and since they are going out of town, I doubt she will be there. :(

Can't wait to see what happens next, I am sensing her family has some major drama!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »