Reviews for Paper Title
thelinksthatconnectus chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This was an interesting read.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was amazingly beautiful.
ftss.jj chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
It's always been strange to me that Zelda never seems very "wise" in the games, even though she possesses the Triforce of Wisdom. Obviously the games are Link-centric and we don't see much of Zelda in her day-to-day life. This, however, shows abundantly the Zelda that should have been evident throughout the games - frightening intelligence and wisdom, even from a child. Great oneshot.
msfcatlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow... powerful stuff, this.
Silver Destiny chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Beautifully written.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Interesting concept! This was cool, unusual, and dfeinitely worth the read. XD
Dearest Dawn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is beautiful from start to finish. It's an idea I haven't seen before, it isn't predictable, and your dialogue is natural enough that it fits easily into the description and builds your characters. These are things rare enough in actual literature, much less FF. I'm very impressed.
Moonleaf13 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I really like how this is more from Impa's point of view, since you don't find fictions like that often. I also like how Zelda's innocent questions turn very serious at the end and the meaning that is put into Impa finding the cover torn from the book.
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I like the symbolization in this. It almost made ME cry and definatly made me feel bad for Zelda.

By the way, if you can't guess. :3 I'm going through all the FFs you've written. Because you're a very good FF author and I hate how good ones always get ignored. I would have done this earlier but I got side-tracked.
ForeverWanderer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow, really good. I love your style, and the twists that you deliver at the end of your stories. Zelda's feelings of powerlessness are potent- children can be disturbing in their capacity for destruction, especially when confronted by a world that offers them not love, but neglect and disdain. You've captured all this and more. Keep writing, your work is great!
Disguise of Carnivorism chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
How dastardly of you to use a child's simplicity to your artistic advantage.

Anyway. The point of this tale seemed to be the idea, rather than the characters, and you carried this well. (Unless the point WAS the characters, in which case, I'm confused.) Pretty pithy, all-around. Short, sweet, a bit terse-but certainly very nicely done. Zelda's wonderment and childish... disappointment? fury? helplessness?-I'm not quite sure how to describe it off the top of my head-were very nicely portrayed. They pandered well to your ends... objectification, loss of humanity, a child's confusion at the reality of an idea... that sort of thing.

Impa's irritation and the snippets of comedy balanced well against the rather... I don't want to say deep; take deep, cut it in half, and you have something a bit more than meaningful but something that isn't wannabe useless ponderances that think they're philosophical. This was more blunt reality than "I think I understand the universe" (which is part of what composes this fic's charm). Whatever. Point being, everything is nice and balanced. No tipping to be seen (although I suppose tipping can sometimes be good, and certainly wouldn't have been amiss here-it would have been interesting to see a bit more despair leaking through, because it certainly had the potential to do so).

Anyway, after all that rambling, what I can leave you with: Good job. _

~IGC t DM

(Sarcophagus, TMB's review race)
Nessa'fur chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Beautiful! What a nice change, to see The Princess from Impa's eyes...and what a revealing little interlude! In short, I loved it. Especially because you worked in 'schadenfreude' so seamlessly (which I never thought I'd hear outside of Avenue Q). Props on the excellent vocab use, and double props on crafting such a lovely little vignette.

~Nessa'fur
aeri-diablo chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I love it.

FIrst off, Impa's general attitude is something I can relate to. Children and their never ending questions sometimes! I think you did a good job with her precociousness. I love that line as well, it's brilliant. It has a lot of truth, doesn't it...

All in all, great job!

Aeri
GamerLioness chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
It's usually quite interesting to see a character act out of character, and your story is no exception. You managed to characterize young Zelda's intellectual curiosity and Impa's new-found vehement attitude very well. I also found Zelda's comment at the end to be the perfect symbolic question, as if you were trying to portray the fact that people tend to look at labels first without discovering the person underneath. Fantastic job!
Mikure chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Well, wow! I enjoyed this story so much, despite its short length. It was nice to see a differing view on Impa and her relationship with Zelda.