Reviews for Dance with the Devil
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
it took me forever to find this again!
Used kittens chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is so good! Thank you for writing! I wish the movie could have ended like this. Lol at the ending poor pugsley.
Piratechief chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was very lovely, awesome writing!
Dierdre Mason chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Beautifully executed.
Island Mirage chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
hey! great story :D we always watch the addams fam durring halloween... and after :)

wednesday's always been a favorite of mine! and i love jole's akwardness xD
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
omg yes! they are soooo sweet together!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this was truly beautiful. thank you so much for writing.
kalyn19 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this... was... the best thing i've read in a month. and i read a lot.

the ending of the movie was very funny, but it left me sort of hoping for a follow-up. and THANK YOU for making this.

the writing was fluid, the characters were themselves, and your humor is very much entertaining.

oh and this goes to my favorites. 3
PatsTheName chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is so cute! :D I want to watch Addams family values again. I only watched it once, but the cartoons I watched a lot. : Good job. :D
Showghost chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great work! I just adore Gomez and Morticia!

And Pugsley at the end just made me laugh :)
Maned Wolf Goddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
3 words... I. LOVE. IT.
Ann Onymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
hey, great story! it's always nice to read a wednesday/joel story that doesn't involve joel chain-smoking and swearing and wednesday screaming her fool head off. you really kept true to the characters, and i think the movie should have ended like this. who'd have thought, joel glicker's an adrenaline junkie? (and an adorkable one, too!)

well done!
DramaQueenRF chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved it! I really felt you got the characters and I wish this had been in the film
SickoLady chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I liked this story. It was well written and everyone was in character (which, you know, is pretty rare on ).

I just recently re-watched the Addams family movies, and they are HALARIOUS. I especially liked the part where the camp councilors were trying to make everyone perky. But, of course, the only thing I could think when I was done watching it was "I've gots ta get me a Jewish boy!" Joel is too cute, and I was eager to see how the relationship between him and Wednesday would unfold. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who felt that way.
yofizzle chapter 1 . 4/17/2010