Reviews for Swing Low
Fearlee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Love Castiel. He's so adorably ignorant about all human/Earth stuff. :)
feeblehumankiller chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
WHOA. Maybe it's the combination of it being 2 in the morning and Dean and Cas withdrawal from this stupid hiatus part 2, but this, to me, is by far the best drabble I've ever read, spanning reading from all of my other fandoms. Tis the unholy union of BRILLIANT and AWESOME, added to perhaps by the fact that I was reading the thing in Dean- and Cas-voices. That last line was both unexpected and BRAWESOME [see "unholy union..."]. Thank you.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hey Miyo.

I like that...soft subtle humour. Nice. bev x
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
ā€œI require you to give me a push.ā€

That cracked me up.

Oh so funny!
OcherMe chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hahaha! So cute!
67impalalover chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww..go cas!
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
TOO GOOD! VERY MUCH CAS! LOVED IT INSANELY!
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is awesome! I can see Castiel's fascination with a playground, especially a swing.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Aww...this was too cute for words. Perhaps Cas didn't want Sam to be there because then he wanted Dean to threat him like a little brother. Cute! Nice one! good job hunny!
anon chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was the funniest damn drabble I've ever read! All because of those last two lines. God I love Cas!
Winwriter chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was unexpected and charming. Thanks for the laugh.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw...

iamaclosetdestielfan
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL I think that is EXACTLY the way Castiel would have said it!

Well done! :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww, I loved this. So sweet. This was a great line and image: "an imprint of the innocence both fought valiantly to save."

And this cracked me up: ā€œI require you to give me a push.ā€ I can just imagine Cas, in all his angelic seriousness, saying that. Great job!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL, I can see Cas saying that to Dean...give me a push!