Reviews for Faora
AllThingWeird35 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Really good story. I loved how Chloe became Faora! This is one of few Chloe/Zod stories out there. I hope you write more Chloe/Zod, Thank you! :-D
define-serenity chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
so i've become determined to read all Zod stories out there (sadly that's only 8 stories here) but i really like your story! i like the idea of Zod taking revenge on Clark through Chloe, and i LOVE that she becomes Zod. this could make a great longer oneshot too btw, i really like your writing style :)
Shadow Sass chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like this pairing, nice story.
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I can honestly say I would like to read more.
writewithcourage chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i actually take a liking to the pairing~

nice job.
xxh2o-fanxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
keep writing i love it
xxBroken21xx chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
loved it! it's great to see people step out of the box and make new awesome pairings. I am now a total chloe/zod fan and it's all thanks to you! keep up the great work! :D
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh! I love when people do things like this. They go down the road that's least often glanced at. Great idea. Also Zod is kinda cute so...I think it could happen. lol. You should do another one. Send me a message if you do! Ciao.
creative barcode chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
It's funny, cause after Kandor this week (my first Smallville episode that I've watched this season, really, since the premire...) all that kept on shrieking annoyingly in my head was that sick voice in my head proclaiming that, "JOR-EL AND CHLOE GET TOGETHER. PLOT TWIST, CHLOE IS LARA! PLOT TWIST, CHLOE'S CLARK'S BIO-MOM!" But that was just my sick and twisted mind...

I actually really pull for Chloe/Zod. It really WOULD be a TAKE THAT! to Clark.

I think this was really sweet, actually, in a sick and Zod-is-sweet? kind of way... You should either do a sequel or make this into a longer story.

HA, I just thought of something... Ahaha, Davis would be completely sick if that actually happened... What a drop kick to his poor little fetal positioned body... "TAKE THAT, DAVIS! THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS PREFERS YOU *DAD*! HAHA, SUCKA!" Sorry. I'm weird.

Good job, though! I'd really love if you continued to expand this...
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
good story
Lost Sapphires chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Don't shoot your muse; I think she might have been tuning into my brainways... I was just thinking about the possibility of this happening!

I'm delighted some wrote it so well; I really enjoyed the insight into Zod mind and the way he saw Chloe and their relationship.

vodooman chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very nice... I like this dark and yet somewhat ... interesting approach! great writing! and don't shoot your muse! I really like what it is coming up with *wink* hope she gives you more chloe/zod inspiration!

Artemida chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Please please please write more! That was great!