Reviews for Truth or Consequence
Sounds like a Spanish movie I saw xD
ciana chapter 11 . 6/23
lila.truman.3 chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
1. Finally! they finally got together!
2. I 3 star trek!
bonniesweetangel chapter 33 . 9/10/2014
Thank you so much for such a good story)))Really really enjoyed reading it (Ive read it in one go)and I will definitely re-read it one more time later. Looking forward to the continuation of the story))))))
jakesbitch101 chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
My embarrassing nickname is B. Thanks to my little sis
Jakesbitch101 chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
I would let him! Then we would make out, and after that i would lock my door and we would have sex all night long. Him and his abs!
jakesbitch101 chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
Wow! but the story is kinda turned around. The cullens are supposed to live in the same house. Jake imprinted on Nessie. And they all knew each other and no one hated Jake. HE IS THE #1 SEXY BEAST! I mean Come on.
Jakesbitch101 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
cool story, best one I have read so far and i have read A LOT!
pece87 chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
Oh gosh I knew by the way Emily was so excited she had a clue!
I was right! :) She in my head definitely said yes! No doubt :)
Great story loved it to bits!
So happy the boys supported him and helped!
pece87 chapter 31 . 8/2/2013
Awwwww! That's all I got to say :)
pece87 chapter 30 . 8/2/2013
No sh*t was this short! Omg though, are they at the dance and hes gonna maybe propose?! That may be COMPLETELY far fetched but that is my guess! :)
pece87 chapter 29 . 8/2/2013
It has to be Jake! If he found out someone was sending her love grams he wouldn't of smiled! That's my guess :)
pece87 chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
H*ll yes I think she should here Jacob out! Sh*t not even that just tell him what she knows lmao
D*mn she made out with junior?! Wow!
Paul is just so funny to me!
pece87 chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
I knew it, I freakin knew it! I knew that time would come back and bite Jake in the balls! And once Monica said she knew who had a 'big one' I knew she was gonna mention Jake. Recently my *ss!
Good for Nessie though, when she saw him in the hall she didn't see the man she loved but someone ugly! Every story it has a woman who even though they know their man cheated still see love. Even though that b*tch Monica is technically lying.
What is she gonna tell her dad though :/
pece87 chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
HOLY F*CK WHAT HAPPEN?! I bet Monica had something to do with it. She said pervert though. Crap, what's going on!
Everything was going good so far. I hope Paul can still put a good word in for him. :/