Reviews for Better Than Perfect
summergirl881 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Hi. :)
I was searching ff for good Jalice stories, and stumbled across this beauty. Learning that it was a companion story led me to finding TPW and reading that, which was fantastic, of course, in the most chilling, dark way. Anyway, your interpretation of Jasper was absolutely amazing, he was my favorite character, which only made me more eager to read this story to learn more about him. I was so excited to read about his transformation and how is was executed. Unfortunately it appears that the story is on hiatus, though I assume you are still actively writing as your last update was about a month ago. I understand that life can sometimes be challenging, but if you find the time, I would really appreciate if you could finish off this story. It truly is a beautiful Jalice story and I'm sure a lot of people are eager to read it.
Thank you, best wishes. :)
93Roses chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Are you done with this story? I like Perfect Wife but i really loved the Alice and Jasper parts of the story.
warmestwinter chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I can already tell this will be a good story. I loved A Perfect Wife and I couldn't resist reading Alice and Jasper's story. On my way to read some more!

-Angie
booklover1357 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Love the story just wondering if your planning on updating or just leaving the story

Thanks:)
booklover1357 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012

Thanks:)
alsin chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
LOVED LOVED LOVED it D
Lindsabelle chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
its been over a year! please update!
luvinJazz chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
R u going to be continuing this story any time soon? Plzzzzzzz.
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
wow!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
départ canon!
Liza chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Please say you didn't abandon this story. It's just so good and raw and ugh, and I'd really love to know how Jasper came to be who he is in TPW.

The whole Jalice journey you wrote just fascinates me.
still waiting wt bated breath chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
please update this sometime...i hope it hasn't become a lost cause