Reviews for What are the Chances
Kell1310 chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Goldilush chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Awwww... Somebody's in love! It was so cute picturing them together on snow covered mountain. Sara taking care of Catherine! I guess the nxt thing is their hotttt time. XD
I'd like to see Jason understanding Catherine though... it's really great that Cath and Rick are becoming good friends but I think reconnecting time btw best man and groom is in order?! ;) thx for posting!
Goldilush chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Wooot, hoooottttt...! My head is spinning and they didnt even get it on yet. Me needeth a shower, a cold one.
Goldilush chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Ah sp this is how Cath fits on the story! And what an ass Rick is, gosh I don't like him that much. And that explains why Cath has been acting out with Sar. Only that these two would meet now lol I can't wait for nxt chap!
Goldilush chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Hahaha Saora and Grissom's awkward moment! And her dream of strangling Cath... Hmm interesting that this is new Sara character in Cara!:)
Goldilush chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
It's interesting. Hope Cath isn't what Sara seems to think she is... :(
Sassefrass chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Nice story :)
Helly chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Please say there will be more chapters?
csibonesfan123 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Oh wow this story is amazing I love it you have to update it pleaseeeeeeeee:D
Twisted DKat chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
I'm loving this story. Please please update :-)
momo0424 chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
I was so happy to see this fic had an update. Please PMS.
Gryffindor620 chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
This was very hot and sweet! I liked it!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
tanama30 chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
great update but i hope sara and cath can be clear with each other on what they want with each other. update soon
Gryffindor620 chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
This was a really good read! I can't wait for more Catherine/Sara interaction!

Great Chapters!

Update Soon Son!('Son' isn't literal, it's a slang term from NY)
Stark chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
Really enjoying Sara & Cath's interaction in this - very different to a lot of other fics. Not that I don't love other ones, but I guess getting them out of Vegas and their comfort zones means they can interact in different ways. Anyway, however you're doing it, I like the results!

Thanks for the read.