Reviews for Those Prison Blues
Will you be updating soon?! This is a great story and I'm anxious to see what happens to tony! Hoping for an update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I love this story! I really hope you update soon!
Angel-Moon17 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
I love this story n.n Another chapter please! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
GREAT STORY! I am really enjoying this! Will your updating anytime soon? It would be a shame to see such great story left unfinished. Really hoping to see an update soon!
Cha'90 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Too bad this story is on hiatus. I really like it.
blarney chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Any chance of your updating this story? It's too good to go by the wayside. Hope you will continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Again, awesome! :D You write the characters really well and I love how you threw in some of Tony's childhood issues :)

Oh no! Poor Tony! What will the other inmates do to him after the supposed 'attack'?

So many questions... I know you have told us that this is on hiatus, but do you think you could start writing it again? Or tell me if you think you will at all?

I really love your writing! :D
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Another awesome chapter. Awww! Poor Tim and Tony! :O Gibbs will NOT be pleased... :O
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow! Great chapter :D Poor Tony, lol "ladies first." haha, bet he was itching to clobber McGee :D
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON! :D
blarney chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I know things in life happen but could you at least let us know if you plan to continue and finish this story?
HuluView chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This story is fun to read and your characterizations are great, so I hope you'll get back to it some time soon. It would be great to see where you were going to take it!
spinningroundandround chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Loving the story, please continue!
TinTin11 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
This story is so well written and thought out I was dissapointed to see it hadnt been updated in about a year. Please continue! Please? If you cant, I understand, having had trouble with writing myself, but could you please let me know if you plan on continuing?
blarney chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I'm hoping you aren't going to let this great story go by the wayside. It's been a long time since your last update. Please keep this story moving.