Reviews for To Unmask the Sunrise
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
I was truly looking forward to seeing where the story went. I am sorry you are not feeling well.
ZivaDavid123 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
MMOORREE! PLEASE!
MarnieWest chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
That's not good! I hope she does end up getting better and maybe being able to finish her stories. This is really good and it just won't be the same if it's not finished by the original author! Give her my good wishes!
joejonaswife chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
im sorry that you are not well. it was a good story so far. hope you get a bit better. thank you so much for what you have written so far. many will miss your creativity. long live fan fiction. :)
rowan.catara chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Sorry to hear this. Hope she gets better and I hope these stories have given her comfort while she's so ill.
Princess Moonheart chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
When will you finish writing this story? I hope she feels better.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
please update soon, interesting so far
Princess Moonheart chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
When will you write next chapter? I really enjoy this story, though I hope some comfort will be given to Severus and love will be given to the new family.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2010
I am very interested to see where the story will go from

here hope you update soon.
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Wow...what a totally awesome beginning to this story, which has definitely kept me on the edge of my seat in eager anticipation to find out just what might happen next!

Just how long will it take Severus and Lily to manage to come to some sort agreement? Will Albus, Minerva, Severus and Lily, ever figure out just where and why they are were they are? Just how long will young Harry, remain free of his father's "hand meeting his backside"? Or will help from home bring the somewhat happy/unhappy travellers home? What is Voldemort up to, why has he taken possession of a muggle's body?
purefaith91 chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
Really enjoying this story and am looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it will not take forever for Lily and Snape to come around. They may be able to fight together with their son in the final showdown. Also, wonder if Sirius put a glamour on Harry when he was born so that he would not disappoint James when he found out he was not their child. Very interesting. p
newbee25 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
um, it's after may 18th... you haven't forgotten about us, right?
IchigoRenji chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
more plz, this is a great story
mooree chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
please update!
LauraWinter chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
I'm slightly confused because of all of the changes from canon and sometimes I feel that you could describe things a little bit better...but I am intrigued and I can tell that you have a very creative and vivid imagination. I am interested in seeing how things play out.
The strangest part is, I was thinking the other day while I was reading some Sirius/Harry adoption stories that it would be interesting if Snape was actually Harry's biological father. And then I found this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »