Reviews for Lux Lunae
vildtiger chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I really like this story, hope you will submit more chapter. I find it really funny how Saix and your oc makes a "conversation" XD
MagicRose713 chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
I really, really like this story, and I've been anticipating an update for ages. :) On the theory of hearts, Dream Drop Distance has actually revealed something you could use that would make perfect sense and let Saix and Runa have a romance. I won't tell, so you will have to look it up if your interested, but Xemnas was the one who admitted it. Anyway, great job, and I LOVE the SaixOC pairing. The personalities are perfect. :D
aoitsuki77 chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
This story is so good! I love the interactions between Saix and Runa! I hope you decide to continue this someday.
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
Le gasp! A cliffhanger!

NOOOO, MY ONLY WEAKNESS! *asplodes*

This is one cool and enjoyable fic! The OCs were perfectly written down, Saix's personality was pretty good too.

...pretty please?
XXBlackfireXX chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Ooo I really like the story, I hope you update.
Luna chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
This is an awesome read I really wish you continued this, I really want to know what happens.
MysticalMagery chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Dammit. Mansex has found them!

For Alec's sake I hope Runa has SOME power that could protect him from the superiors wrath, lol.

Update soon~!
A Fish That Has A Secret Wish chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Aw! I wanna read more!

Yea, I like this. It's among the few SaixOCs that're even out there that's good. I just want to say...keep in mind the realism of Saix's personality, and make sure you know ALL the rules of the Nobody's world and O-13 and such. Like, if Xemnas can track them down, or if they even leave a trail. And I'd like to see a sort of play on Saix's mood drastically changing on the night(s) of a full moon, should he and Runa ever be near each other then.

Just as well, you've got things developing nicely. I feel like this could turn into a long, awesome epic. I wonder if you'll remain faithful to the cannon, in which Saix dies, or not. Hey, you could even pull the fast one Xeahnort/Ansem/Xemnas did (revealed at the end of Coded).

So yea, keep writing. I'm lovin' it.

~Tuna

PS: Runa's theory on the hearts of Nobodies is my favorite so far. It still has a touch of convenience (but what magic-anythig doesn't), but it also plays nicely on the psychology of Nobodies, and the manipulation Xemnas puts them through. Especially with Saix, since he apparently knows at some points what Xemnas's true intentions are with Kingdom Hearts.

Yea, this is a long PS. So...update soon.
someone on the internet chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
First off, I want to say congratulations on your successful OC. She is interesting and doesn't fade into the background or shadow the other characters. She has a good balance. Also, I love that it's her brother wielding the keyblade. Which is totally not because I have a thing for the idea of young keyblade bearers, no... Okay maybe a little.

I am impresses with how the relationship is progressing. It's very natural. And Saix's characterization is also great.

Please keep writing!
Party-Like-A-Time-Lord chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow! this is really good! I hope u put up the 10th chapter soon!
surxi25 chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
Indeed, Saix will have some serious explaining to do.

She managed to make Saix question Xemnas? That's quite an accomplishment.

Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Cool~! Update soon!
haylo chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
exelent work I like this story very much keep writing please. :)
FenrirLuna chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
Saix and Runa's relationship seem to be getting better

I cracked up at the 'smug silence'. It's a very Saix thing to do. Alec is an awesome little brother, I hope we see more of him XD

Demyx is cute, trying to hide behind Xaldin. Can't wait to see what happens now Xemnas is getting involved.
surxi25 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
They are finally getting along! Or at least not trying to kill each other :P And it was about time someone noticed Saix was missing. Now Xemnas will get in the way and start laser-stabbing everyone...

"she-male"... lol, I can see where he got that from. Yet again, I wonder how Runa's eyes don't pop out whenever she sees cloak-less Saix XP

Anyway, nice chapter. I will stop talking now, because I think I'm ranting (sorry, I'm just sleepy). Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)