Reviews for When You're In Prison
Awwww, I love Shawn. Cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
:-) nice story
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh this is great always loved Shassie
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*shameless fangirling in the corner*
Apocalypse1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow, original and entertaining. Please update soon! :)
albert efron chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
that was incredibly cute. i spent the whole day just watching psych. and this was incredibly uplifting like, i wasnt depressed or anything it was just so adorable(:
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Great story so far. I love the placement of all the characters and the Shawn and Lassi stuff is really sweet. Looking forward to see where you go with this. Update soon!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is totally sweet! I love shy Lassie and all-around awesome Shawn! Plus, Shawn was really nice to Lassie and Gus was great, and I love all the character's AU roles and names! Very funny, I especially liked the guy that Shawn calmed down, and the fact that Drimmer's in jail and in trouble! Adding to favs, purely wonderful fic!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I prefer Brian Reagan's "Moosen" But Reagan is pretty freaking awesome. Does Julie have his CD? It is pretty sweet. Jerm says I have his somewhere around here... I think he is lying. Anyway. Off point. Good story! I was glad to see it got finished. Mhmm...
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I loved it! It's such a neat concept and wonderfully written. My only complaint is that it was too short. I would love to read more of this awesome universe you've created.
Original-Elfkin chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
this was fun in interesting. I liked it and am curious where you'll go with it.
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Damn! I was just about to write something about Shawn and Lassie in prison.

It was very good, though. I especially like the way you incorporated the other characters into the story, especially Hornstock, as I recall from the weather-murder episode.

It was very nice. I think the part with Lassie being stabbed was a bit too rushed, though.