Reviews for The Portrait From the Attic
Great story...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 10 . 6/3
Guess history does repeat itself...or something like that...But seriously though, I cried my eyeballs out! TAT
OrangeJellyfish chapter 4 . 6/3
some scary shit happens in the dark...
you successfully scared the heck outta me...kinda pity sai being the baddies...but nonetheless a great thrill
clingykawa chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
This is so messed up and that's the best part. Excellent piece.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
This story felt like a thriller to me. I stayed up late to read this. Awesomeness is rewarded to you.
TheCurlyMz24 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I applaud you. This was actually an amazing story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Wow you're good
Iskalaktite chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Boy oh boy, where do i start.
First, this is one of the best fics i've ever read. It's incredibly well crafted, the story is really original, characters are great, they're well written.
And the end, oh my god ! The end was brilliant.
The only thing left to say is, keep writing cause you're gifted and could you do a sequel, please?!
Liiz13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Holy fricking fucks, you have no idea how I felt reading this. I mean... My heart was racing, I could hardly breathe, omg, it was so intense. I hate Neji, I hate Sai, I hate how Sasuke kept Naruto his prisioner and treated him so coldly all the time, I have all the rape scenes and the violence, I hate how Naruto was straight and how they dIED, OMG, AND SASUKE TRYING TO SAVE HIM, UGH, MY FEELINGS. Best fanfic I've ever read, this should be turned into a published book. And someone should make a movie out of it too. I love this fanfic even though I hate it deeply dkfjhlsjfhdslgsdjljfhsdkjfdsh omg, this is one of the best things I've ever read, I mean it. The story is great, you write wonderfully, my attention was caught from the very beggining, I couldn't stop reading till it was over and it was around 2h30am and I had to wake up in 6 hours for work.
Holy crap, this story will get stuck in my head for weeks.
Plus sasunaru is my otp and I am mentally devastated and I want to die.
Sorry for the confusing rant dskfhdsjghsfçlkjsdçflkdshgkjsfdgsdfk I'm a fangirl with emocional issues about my fandoms.
Guess What chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Maybe if he played his cards right... No playing cards Kakashi, just read Icha-Icha. We have enough deaths already.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
That was some story, really. It was great, showcasing love and lust at its peak. Though I'm still quite peeved that Naruto and Sasuke died, at least it comforts me that in the end Sasuke did not end up as twisted as Sai. The ending was thrilling, makes me want to request a sequel. Wonderful job.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
This really is some interesting shit. Can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
He cheated on you, dear.
LittleGrapefruit chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
I lost so much sleep because of this fic xD I've never really read any horror stories on this site, but I'll definitely start looking for some more now! This one kept me on the edge of my seat and full of adrenaline throughout all ten chapters. I'm just really sad there was no happy ending, but I guess that's the whole point of a horror story xD