Reviews for The Portrait From the Attic
Justus chapter 10 . 3/12
Dam this was one scary ass fanfic! It really keeps you on edge.
Brenda992 chapter 10 . 1/26
It's so sad they ended this way . Wonder if they do meet in an after life will they remember or not ? Probably not . Maybe their path will not even cross .
Arw165 chapter 10 . 1/1
Oh man, I'm so angry you made waste so many hours to read a story, that turned out to be double death fic. Sasuke was an A-class asshole, but I still hoped for any, even bittersweet happy ending. At least Naruto deserved more happiness. But life's just not like that, isn't it?

Ok, it wasn't a waste of time, you kept me glued to it from 1st chapter to the very last. It doesn't happen that often. I would recommend it to other readers, but I know I won't reread it, probably. It's just too sad.

Great work you've done here.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Best fanfiction EVER! So original, unique, gave me goose bumps! But of course the entire time I was thinking... no, no They're not dead, noooo! But yea. Wie this story was made in 2009, after aLloyd these years a great story can never truly die I'll say that much. Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of work. It was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Great story...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Guess history does repeat itself...or something like that...But seriously though, I cried my eyeballs out! TAT
OrangeJellyfish chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
some scary shit happens in the dark...
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
you successfully scared the heck outta me...kinda pity sai being the baddies...but nonetheless a great thrill
clingykawa chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
This is so messed up and that's the best part. Excellent piece.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
This story felt like a thriller to me. I stayed up late to read this. Awesomeness is rewarded to you.
TheCurlyMz24 chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
I applaud you. This was actually an amazing story.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Wow you're good
Iskalaktite chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Boy oh boy, where do i start.
First, this is one of the best fics i've ever read. It's incredibly well crafted, the story is really original, characters are great, they're well written.
And the end, oh my god ! The end was brilliant.
The only thing left to say is, keep writing cause you're gifted and could you do a sequel, please?!
Liiz13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Holy fricking fucks, you have no idea how I felt reading this. I mean... My heart was racing, I could hardly breathe, omg, it was so intense. I hate Neji, I hate Sai, I hate how Sasuke kept Naruto his prisioner and treated him so coldly all the time, I have all the rape scenes and the violence, I hate how Naruto was straight and how they dIED, OMG, AND SASUKE TRYING TO SAVE HIM, UGH, MY FEELINGS. Best fanfic I've ever read, this should be turned into a published book. And someone should make a movie out of it too. I love this fanfic even though I hate it deeply dkfjhlsjfhdslgsdjljfhsdkjfdsh omg, this is one of the best things I've ever read, I mean it. The story is great, you write wonderfully, my attention was caught from the very beggining, I couldn't stop reading till it was over and it was around 2h30am and I had to wake up in 6 hours for work.
Holy crap, this story will get stuck in my head for weeks.
Plus sasunaru is my otp and I am mentally devastated and I want to die.
yeah.
Sorry for the confusing rant dskfhdsjghsfçlkjsdçflkdshgkjsfdgsdfk I'm a fangirl with emocional issues about my fandoms.
Guess What chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Maybe if he played his cards right... No playing cards Kakashi, just read Icha-Icha. We have enough deaths already.