Reviews for The Crossover Room
Fastern chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Fascinating. What I know about both of these shows are limited, but you seem to be on the spot in characterizations. I like the foreshadowing and Light's paranoia about whether or not the other guy has a death note. Good job, though I did spot some grammar errors.

(My eyes are burning from the damned computer screen. I'm going back on vacation.)
Fastern chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
What I know, personally, about Grim is very limited. I've only seen previews of the show, so what I know is mostly by reputation. But I understood this. That's the one thing I think I'm going to like about your story. I don't have to be completely familiar with certain characters to understand what's going on.

In any case, I thought this was wonderfully creative to see two such monotonous girls interacting with one another, both so much alike, but also on opposite ends of the spectrum. Brilliantly done.
Fastern chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
XD

I love this.

It's so perfect, and so interesting to see Winry and Otto interact together. The interaction and the characters being able to sympathize with each other is what makes this first chapter very memorable. Excellently done. I can't wait to see what other characters and universes you'll be using.
beautybelle300256 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Cute. Really really cute.

I like the tea-time chat about between the two, they really would get along well. I'm not sure if I'd equate Winry with Nova exactly but they do both have quite a temper.

Thank you for the dedication. I'm always happy to know that I was able to inspire other writers.

This is really good. Keep up the nice work ;)