Reviews for Kin
Phoenix51 chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
This is an excellent story, please continue!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
This is a really good story. I love you perfect mix of humor, to romance, to family and everything else. Good to know Ironhide survived too. Please update soon! -3
Crazygrrl XD chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
"Shadow I do not understand why you dislike me." He said quietly. The sparkling looked at him "No Powl...JASS JASS!" Shadow lifted a cube and tossed it against Prowl's shoulder.

"Shadow!" Ironhide sighed gruffly and reached down putting a hand over the second cube "you never attack and unarmed opponent." He said. Shadow blinked and grabbed a cube and slid it to Prowl. "that's not what I meant." Ironhide laughed harder.

OMFG I LAUGHED SO HARD! XD
Supermoi chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
OMG Prowl's lines made me laugh XD He have that cold way to crack a joke lol and it doesn't even sounds like one hehe

Ironhide as a daddy sound so adorable to me
ironhideandratchet4ever chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
this was really really really really good! I was on the verge of tears and was aboit to cry if ironhide had died!

-ironhideandratchet4ever
Blip-chan chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
B'awwwwww...

Nice to see you didn't abandon it there! Snuggles all around!

Blib
Citation-2 chapter 11 . 10/6/2011
Glad to see Ironhide is going to be well! And happy to see this updated after so long. It is truly a nice story. :)
Citation-2 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
This is a very, very nice story. Is there any chance to see it updated?
Blip-chan chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
That is an utterly horrid cliffie! And I want an update...

Blip
Sh1kyo chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
you really know how to write an emotional scene in capter 10 almost made me cry
Sh1kyo chapter 10 . 5/14/2011
no ironhide please update soon
Lokkish chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
Noo ironhide! This is just so sad. :( please hurry and tell me what happens next the suspence is killing me D
Borath chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Read it again, and I so need an update! Urgh, such a cliffie! Heart-wrenching adn exciting.
Blip-chan chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Mep...

This makes me sad...NO KILLING HIM, YA HEAR?

But you sure know how to keep me on my toes. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
“Prowl?”

“Yes Optimus?” the cruiser turned

“Toss Ironhide in the brig…”

ROFL! Good one... ::cackle:: It's absolutely adorable to see Optimus and Hide interacting with their foster sparkling.

Shadow has an agenda now - he's after the mechs who have hurt him, Optimus and Ironhide. I think that Nerf gun is going to be trouble. The bots will be finding darts in odd places! LOL