Reviews for Have I Ever Told You I Love You?
Blue Truth chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
please please please please please continue this. PLEEASSSE. I love it. Llooovvvee it. You've got to update soon. I'm begging you.
Kiluca1228 chapter 9 . 6/5/2010
PLEASEE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE SOON!
tater06 chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
So sorry it took so long to review! My laptop wouldn't let me get on very well. This was beatiful. I loved the almost-accidental-confession. Usually it's Wally that loved her first, but in this story it was the other way around. And it was so touching...I can understand so much on how they're feeling. It's so sweet and heartwarming yet painful at the same time. Beautiful. Just beautiful. I adore this story, I really do.
NiiniiXpuff chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
ek i cant wait to read the next chappie dearie!(; cant cant cant cant wait, and awwhh im soo sowwie your sick, feel better soon, in away being sick does help and make it more easier for you to write cause you can't do much xDD so do feel better *hugs* 3 take care, can't wait to read more 3
NiiniiXpuff chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
OMG *hugs the life out of you* NOT LITARLLY because you need to finish this story so i can't be like hugging you to death xDD lolz.. but thank you so much for this wonderful sad, strong, cute story, i really love it your a great great writer dearie(; 3
NiiniiXpuff chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
OMG im soo happy im a fast reader xDD LAWL anywho OMG OMG wallys dad id kill him if i were kuki, but just like her i wouldnt be able to do that... but omg i swear that was SO SAD! ;-; i hope she gets him out of there!
NiiniiXpuff chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
ah *goes crazy* ekk soo much questions... LOLZ xD hehe your story is a really good strong one, i really love it alot(; i love the way kuki and wally have so much love for eachother, it's like just so perfect! keep it upw
NiiniiXpuff chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
OMG this storie is just too too good w ek *keeps reading* w
NiiniiXpuff chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
ek i totally love it already soo sad, so sweet, poor wally, and kuki really loves him and and awh its soo great! 3
imasmurf93 chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
cool, can't wait til next chapter.
Laurie43 chapter 9 . 4/15/2010
this was a good interesting chapter

i like how kuki see's things...and how she managed to get away from his dad

the next chapter should be interesting seeing as the gang are coming and a visit from his dad whcih i can already presume won't go well

please update soon
super ario chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
Yay! I'm glad your back with this. It was quite interesting seeing things from Kuki's side, but I was expecting something else. Oh well. Still good. I'm really excited about the upcoming chapter(s). Glad that the gang's coming to visit him, which will surely (hopefully) the poor boy. I know I suggested that, but I don't know...whatever. Hah. And his dad? Well, that's definately going to be...eventful.

Oh, please have mercy and update quickly! and sorry you're sick.
Sovereign Pisces chapter 9 . 4/14/2010
That was so sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Laurie43 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Aww!

i love the last line you have writen it just lightens the mood slightly

please update soon
Meso the Hanyu chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
I love this Unfortunetly, due to the late hour, i found some things humerous that obviously should not have been... but you have a lovely writing style and I'm looking forward to more

-Meso